Trump to Impose 3rd Round of Sanctions in 4 Weeks on Russia UPDATE: Not Really

Fake news he loves Russia and is Putin’s puppet WR has told me so z

1. The Trump administration plans to impose new sanctions against Russia on Monday to punish it for enabling the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons in its civil war
  2. The sanctions are meant to signal that the United States holds responsible not just the government of President Bashar al-Assad but also his patrons in Russia and Iran
  3. The new American sanctions were announced on Sunday by Nikki R. Haley, the ambassador to the United Nations
  4. “They will go directly to any sort of companies that were dealing with equipment related to Assad and chemical weapons use,” Haley said
  5. Will be the third round of sanctions enacted by the Trump administration against Russia in the past four weeks, in addition to the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats/spies and the closing of the Russian consulate in Seattle
Full article from the New York Times here.
Discuss.
Why the colors?

The implication easily resonates
No. You're reading your own bullshit into a direct, clear statement.
The implication exists only in your mind.

I don't assume your positions. Don't assume mine. Don't call me a liberal, and don't use the epithet to assert my opinions.
I can do it myself like a big boy.

Good, now Trump is listening to Haley and will maybe not have spymasters in the oval office without some hard hitting US counterintelligence there to make sure they don't steal soap and towels.

th
th
th

Images captured and released by Russian media (to the consternation of the WH, as they hadn't announced that Kislyak was there), because US media was not allowed in.

Trump fans think he deserves credit for being dragged into sanctions he doesn't want to do

Trump fans think he deserves credit for being dragged into sanctions he doesn't want to do
He deserves even more credit for creating a well ordered and organized administration willing to embrace the President's chaotic nature and roll with any double talk.
"Very soon or not so soon at all!"
President Whatever

Lmfao op got wrecked by tRUmp again . But he'll still defend tRUmp to the ends of the earth

Why the colors?

Reebok? Baby you've got to try some new things
Have you ever had shoes without shoe strings?

I'm just trying to change the color on your mood ring.

Back