Trump to economic advisers on rejoining TPP: “Go get it done.”

Hillary was pro-TPP and pro-War, pro-Daca, pro-open borders .... EVERYTHING ANTI-AMERICAN.

Trump was the only alternative .... until he wasn't.

REAL Americans voted for Trump because they are tired of wars, tired of immigration, tired of "policing the world", they just want a safe, pleasant country to live in.

Gotta love a Brit who fled to Japan telling us what REAL Americans want

I guess it depends it it’s aimed at just RP. The Economist is a pro TPP rag after all.
Sometimes I get lucky and my jabs work on multiple levels. The writing in the economist is top notch.

trump's farmer base getting btfo..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexca...-loses-by-not-rejoining-the-tpp/#3cc7c9773e7f

"When Mr. Trump withdrew the U.S. from the original TPP-- now known as the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)-- he put the American agricultural sector at a competitive disadvantage. By depriving U.S. farmers of preferential duty rates throughout the CPTPP territory, The White House unwittingly turned Canadian, Australian and Mexican growers into winners and U.S. farmers into losers . This trade scenario will begin to play out at the end of this year, when the CPTPP goes into effect.

Withdrawing from the TPP was damaging to the American agricultural sector , but the further piling on of Chinese retaliatory tariffs has now brought things to a tipping point. In a startling reversal of thinking, Trump has tasked the USTR’s Robert Lighthizer with looking into the prospects of the U.S. re-joining the TPP."

Hillary was pro-TPP and pro-War, pro-Daca, pro-open borders .... EVERYTHING ANTI-AMERICAN.

Trump was the only alternative .... until he wasn't.

REAL Americans voted for Trump because they are tired of wars, tired of immigration, tired of "policing the world", they just want a safe, pleasant country to live in.
REAL Americans voted for Trump because-- like Trump-- they didn't understand how any of that shit works, and that Trump would just be finding out-- like them-- that in order to pursue his goals he was just going to do all the same shit as Hillary, in the same way, once he learned how everything worked.

Except now he can't. Ironically, he destroyed his negotiating position before the negotiation began by virtue of his ignorance. Quite the "dealmaker". Bravo.

Back