Trump to cut defense and other jobs

I want defense staff cut... I also want the entire military budged slashed A LOT. Doesn't change the fact you are a shit poster, shit thread starter and shit replier.

The thread may have been a decent one but all the nonsense you post while editorializing makes it a shit thread.
So trump did something you want yet you still had to find something to bitch about....

Butthurt poster acts butthurt even when trump does something good
Why you worried about my butt? It doesn' hurt at all!
Trump is the biggest joke, and biggest piece of shit our presidency will ever know! He is the most incompetent person in the entire White House. It is clear and obvious to anyone who isn't on red pills.

As someone who works for the government I can tell you for a fact that the swamp needs to be drained. Your tax dollars are being wasted on useless things.

I had a temp job for LA county when i was 19. I was making close to 5 a month. Absolutely stupid money for an unskilled worker. I was doing the poll worker training for the 2012 election

Why you worried about my butt? It doesn' hurt at all!
Trump is the biggest joke, and biggest piece of shit our presidency will ever know! He is the most incompetent person in the entire White House. It is clear and obvious to anyone who isn't on red pills.
Eeeeeeeeeeer duuuuuuuur

And I thought you couldn't post anything worse than "this is it"....

It's Trump so I give it a week before we realize he did this for a completely stupid or selfish reason. I hope I'm wrong though because we definitely need major changes to our military spending. Fingers crossed the orange fucktard gets something right....

As someone who works for the government I can tell you for a fact that the swamp needs to be drained. Your tax dollars are being wasted on useless things.
As someone who works in the private sector, I can verify that corporations are totally efficient and the people running them are immune from corruption.

Trump's push to cut federal jobs has modest impact, mostly in defense - Reuters https://apple.news/A7YWSMPo9TnC7uF2g97Sb-A

This is racist and clearly the worst thing anyone has ever done. As soon as I read this I knew these jobs I’d never heard of were the most important jobs in the government and we’ll die without them. Just another way the president is trying to MAGA us. I hope you’re all tired of winning
Trump hasn’t done anything outside the historical norms as far as cutting the federal workforce. Per the article.

Winning for him is cutting jobs just to cut jobs. No reason behind it.

To sum it up his EO did fuck all. And as the article said Congress could really do some damage to the Federal work force if they chose too. But won’t.
As far as closing down military bases here stateside...
<YeahOKJen>

Can we have a list of problems you have with cutting defense staff
Personal note. I work for the DOD and we hired a bunch of people at the beginning of the year. Hiring freeze be dammed. A lot of ways around it.

bork1}

Back