Trump to Appoint Another SCOTUS Justice? Kennedy to Retire Monday?

Are you tired of winning, yet?

• Total voters

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

C9Jg8rOUIAI3m2x.jpg

TRUMP TO GET ANOTHER SUPREME JUDGE?

Thread tools for me top right above my post once it goes up (or I can do it with original post, I think), but if not plat I think you may have to ask a mod? Not 100% because I've always been plat and had that option, but if memory serves (sometimes sketchy nowadays), that's the deal here.

German media already leaking pictures of the new judge.
I can't enable Twitter but anyone knows this guy?

5a3mh1.jpg

Lol America is so screwed. 120 years too late but still.

He is a republican appointed justice...
yes it would be much better if RBG retired
but it's still nice for a president to appoint his own judge
and it would still cause another mass hysteria

Kennedy gone will be quite a change to the court, regardless of who replaces him

German media already leaking pictures of the new judge.
I can't enable Twitter but anyone knows this guy?

5a3mh1.jpg

Lol America is so screwed. 120 years too late but still.

Merrell hiking boots that he's never hiked a day in.

Brand new pair of pre-distressed jeans because he's never worn out a pair of jeans in his life.

Custom tailored lumberjack shirt purposely wrinkled for effect.

Signature smug and punchable look of a Zionist scumbag - always present.

The GOP base is going to see Trump as a god regardless of what he does this four years if he gets to put two justices on the court. He already got some of that for appointing one

Also yyyuge if true

This shitstorm isn't going to be as good as the first since it's not the nomination the Rs literally stole from Obama and this will just be replacing another conservative leaning judge, but imma still grab the popcorn

Supreme court vacancies is what won Trump the presidency I feel. Many right leaning Christians didn't like a lot about Trump, but the fact of letting him vs Hilary appoint mulitple judges for the next 20+ years forced their hand into biting the bullet and voting orange

If Trump can get one more supreme court nomination through in the next few years, he will have single handedly preserved 2nd Amendment freedoms for another generation.

Supreme court vacancies is what won Trump the presidency I feel. Many right leaning Christians didn't like a lot about Trump, but the fact of letting him vs Hilary appoint mulitple judges for the next 20+ years forced their hand into biting the bullet and voting orange
And that was a very reasonable and rational position to take.

Kennedy has been a good SCJ. Right in the middle, often voting with the left leaning judges.

This is rather unlikely, given he hired 4 clerks starting in October. If so, it is likely because of an emergency health problem.

Good, we need more judges to cancel out all the leftist judges. All the crazy crap that gets into law comes by way of the leftist judges.

My bet is on Clarence Thomas retireing before the mid-term election next year.

Him and Ginsberg are both cancer survivors and are likely eyeing retirement. If I was in either of their shoes at their ages, I would be wanting to spend my limited time on this Earth with my family and the people I care about.

Then again, political power is a drug more addictive than heroin (studies have been done showing that that level of power over another person actually changes the endorphin output in the brain). There's a reason people often have to be forced out of political power (losing in an election, resigning because of a scandal, etc.). For an example, just look at Anthony Weiner. Any sane or rational person would have stepped away from the public spotlight after he disgraced himself the first time. The only kind of person that would continue to try and attain political power after such an ordeal, would be someone addicted to political power.

Back