Trump Threatens 'to Totally Destroy North Korea'

Tweet softly, but carry a big stick:)

The Donald is well aware that military options range from Bad to Catastrophic. He's just flexing his muscles. There's no real difference between this and Fat Boy claiming he's going to destroy America(except, of course, that America really could wipe Best Korea of the map). Neither Fat Boy nor the God Emperor wants to throw the first punch. It's just posturing.

Tweet harshly while having small hands.

In all seriousness, agree that he's only flexing. No way do you announce annihilation like this.

Trump should behead a captured ISIS member in the oval office next.

And maybe eat the terrorist too and taunt them.

21557788_10156006908886336_1535120197137605557_n.png

Uh oh, so torn here...... on one hand DA JEWZ. On the other hand, MAGA?

nah bro, the other hand - Saudi Arabia while he looks at us saying MAGA

once we wipe out North Korea does South Korea just become Korea?

The real question here is how much would the pay per view be and would it out sell MayMac?

Good.

Kim Chee Gout ain't got the balls. Trump knows this, and is gonna punk him on the world stage. It's time we stop rewarding NK for bad behavior.

Agree with this.

This piss and shit dictature has been provoking the civilised world for ages now and is being increasingly threatening.

I don't believe the whole "if an annoying little poodle bites your calf don't kick it because you are bigger".

It was the little poodle's decision to bite your calf, let it handle the consequences.

Agree with this.

This piss and shit dictature has been provoking the civilised world for ages now and is being increasingly threatening.

I don't believe the whole "if an annoying little poodle bites your calf don't kick it because you are bigger".

It was the little poodle's decision to bite your calf, let it handle the consequences.

I equate Kim more with sitting across the table from someone repeatedly telling you he's going to shoot you or one of your family in the face as he's slowly assembling a pistol right in front of you.

Sure, you could assume he's just posturing cause he wants more mashed potatoes. Or maybe he will actually shoot you in the face as soon as he's able.

I equate Kim more with sitting across the table from someone repeatedly telling you he's going to shoot you or one of your family in the face as he's slowly assembling a pistol right in front of you.

Sure, you could assume he's just posturing cause he wants more mashed potatoes. Or maybe he will actually shoot you in the face as soon as he's able.
Good analogy

Can't believe people will defend communist dictatorship regimes who continuously make nuclear threats on America, just to spite the president.

These same people would defend Nazi Germany, saying it's no big deal and who are we to intervene.

Was Trump really wrong? I can admit here that I really like what he said Kim Jong Un just threatened Guam, I think even if Trump remained Silent we know that the US will just retaliate with Nuclear strike if N.Korea launch Nukes at Guam or any other ally.

Although I can concede that it may sound Childish as if he is Joke buddies with Kim John Unh.

It really does seem like he wants a nuclear war with NK. And Trump is a big enough narcissist that he would probably get satisfaction out of killing millions of Koreans just so he could brag about how "tough" he is.

Do you really think we would end up killing millions of North Koreans in a war like this?

Unfortunately that will happen when you have a insane quasi communist man with a God complex in charge of your country.

Not to mention those millions of people are brainwashed anyways.

The entire situation is a sad on so many levels.
Because if it was any other country I be strongly against this but unfortunately it's not. And to quote Dawn of the Dead they just need to do what has to be done.

i agree it's tragic. I'm sure many are conditioned to think in a certain way (particulary those doing well under the regime), but there are also many that despise the regime as much as we do, hence why they risk their lives to escape and many others live in fear. The people of NK are more at risk from the regime than the west are, but if there is a war that would be what unites them as a nation. The best and probably only way to topple the regime is from within.

Back