Trump threatens to cut funding to 3 countries if their citizens enter the U.S. illegally

No, but it's the reason why they are coming here...So now you're crying about Central Americans coming over after fucking up their country? lol.....Take some responsibility.

You're lack of logic amazes me.
Why don't the Honduras take responsibility and fix their nation?

I earned it by going through the process. Block the illegals who do not respect your country enough to do the same.

Sure you did. A process that takes up to 10yrs is ridiculous at best. They need to improve the process especially when people are in danger.

Sure you did. A process that takes up to 10yrs is ridiculous at best. They need to improve the process especially when people are in danger.

We should let them all live in Texas

I prefer a president who supports Americans not Illegals, Immigrants and Drug Lords or Gun Runners
Why are those words capitalized? You must be picking up that stupid shit from Dear Leader.

They can seek asylum at the border but they can stay in Mexico until they are granted it if they are ever granted it.

Mexico let them in they can deal with them.

Do whatever is needed to control and keep them out.

Blue wave turned into a yellow wave on Sherdog.

I don't see what the issue is with holding other countries accountable for their own citizens and borders.

Especially when the people are in danger? You know nothing of the process.

What would it take to fix our asylum laws in a real hurry? That's the loophole they're using/wanting to use to get in

Asylum only granted to select war torn countries, must apply and be accepted before arriving at border or automatic NO and sent away

The whole economic asylum is such a farce. We're living on an overpopulated globe. The solution is not to shove people from areas not doing well into the areas that are. We need to learn to use all of the landmass available to us as efficiently as possible

What would it take to fix our asylum laws in a real hurry? That's the loophole they're using/wanting to use to get in

Asylum only granted to select war torn countries, must apply and be accepted before arriving at border or automatic NO and sent away

The whole economic asylum is such a farce. We're living on an overpopulated globe. The solution is not to shove people from areas not doing well into the areas that are. We need to learn to use all of the landmass available to us as efficiently as possible

Probably get rid of 9th circuit judges.
Their judgements are overturned 80% of the time, but still have to wait to go through Supreme Court.

the only way to cut off our money to central america is if americans stop buying illegal drugs from the cartels...

in other words, end the drug war...

the only way to cut off our money to central america is if americans stop buying illegal drugs from the cartels...

in other words, end the drug war...
When they ended prohibition it didn't end the Italian mafia. They'll just move on to something else.

Especially when the people are in danger? You know nothing of the process.

Trust me, I know exactly how it is when you visit dangerous places in Mexico. The cartels and gangsters will kill you and your family in broad day light.

You would take the risk to illegally cross borders or legality process. I laugh when people act like they would do what's needed to live a better and safe life lol

what a great measure. Fuck, i love Trump!<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back