Trump threatens to cut funding to 3 countries if their citizens enter the U.S. illegally

I'm assuming you have Native American ancestry, right?

What was the good part?

Yes. The good is that different cultures were able to share their culture with each other. Every culture has great things that we could learn and benefit from.

I would support the idea, if any government could keep citizens from trying, and sometimes succeeding, at crossing borders.

It's a good idea for a divided Germany decades ago
Horseshit. How dare the evil Trump prevent the U.S. and countries south of the border from reuniting as a single country as Germany once did.

Dude, do you even...

Invasion is not asylum seeking. If they’re that desperate they can seek asylum elsewhere.

Nope. We have asylum laws in place and these people are more than welcome to seek it here. The law will sort them out. Stop being scared homie

So if America does things that you don't agree with. You can't be ashamed of it? It doesn't make you less American to call out injustices or behaviors of our country...

You must be one of those guys who defend someone negative behavior as long as you like them. Smh

And you must be someone that just checked into the Ignore-List Hotel! :eek::eek::eek:

How about THEM apples? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

serveimage

Happy Trails, Winnie The Shit. <Moves>

(I would say I'll miss reading your posts......but then I'd be like the Democrats : LYING)

Last edited:
Ashamed to be an American. Our ancestor's did the same to North America. We should set an example for other countries and allow anyone one to better their lives and their families. SMH at people who are born here and think they earned their right to not allow others to do the same.
How do you think the Native Americans felt about their strategy to tolerate the european immigrants after nearly being wiped from existance? Something tells me, if given the chance to do it again, they wouldn't be as welcoming to the people just wanting to come in

Last edited:
How do you think the Native Americans felt about their strategy to tolerate the european immigrants shortly after being nearly completely wiped from existance? Something tells me, if given the chance to do it again, they wouldn't be as welcoming.

Maybe they would've of if the invaders didn't kill them and steal from them.

And you must be someone that just checked into the Ignore-List Hotel! :eek::eek::eek:

How about THEM apples? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

serveimage

Happy Trails, Winnie The Shit. <Moves>

(I would say I'll miss reading your posts......but then I'd be like the Democrats : LYING)

I'm not a democrat or republic. Politics are for the weak minded. The divide the people.

So they regretted their open border policy?

Yes. Because the invaders (Europeans) made them regret it. They could've easily treated them better.

Most immigrants today come to America to make a better life and work. Not like the Europeans who did the opposite.

Yes. Because the invaders (Europeans) made them regret it. They could've easily treated them better.

Most immigrants today come to America to make a better life and work. Not like the Europeans who did the opposite.
that’s actually exactly what the Europeans did. They worked and made their lives so much better that pretty much the rest of the world wants in now.

And immigrants are great...illegals aren’t.

Good.

It's not like it's mostly women and kids.

It's mostly young men.

Send the military to the border if needed.

And one more reason I'm glad it's not Hillary in office.

that’s actually exactly what the Europeans did. They worked and made their lives so much better that pretty much the rest of the world wants in now.

And immigrants are great...illegals aren’t.

Lol.SMH.

lol at "most immigrants come to work."

You didn't earn being American, you were just lucky to be born here lol.
I earned it by going through the process. Block the illegals who do not respect your country enough to do the same.

Nope. We have asylum laws in place and these people are more than welcome to seek it here. The law will sort them out. Stop being scared homie
Quit encouraging illegal activity, homie.

Back