Trump Threatens NBC Over Nuclear Weapons Report

The economy is basically the same.

Did you read that list of 53 bills? Even his sworn enemy CNN, who had to fire people for lying, is more honest than you.

The economy is basically the same? LOL

Record high stock market, unemployment dropping, 3% GDP and none of it was taking place until after last November.

This is fucking unbelievable. There are posters who are digging up how the media has treated trump worse than Obama due to negative coverage. As if you are comparing the integrity of President Obama to President Trump. We are talking about a president who lies for no reason whatsoever, contradicts his own secretaries and is constantly threatening a foreign nation.

I would be shocked if there wasn't more negative coverage for Teump than Obama because Obama didn't tweet every minute when his little butt got hurt nor did he come out and pound his chest every two minutes to make sure the attention was focused on him.

This is fucking unbelievable. There are posters who are digging up how the media has treated trump worse than Obama due to negative coverage. As if you are comparing the integrity of President Obama to President Trump. We are talking about a president who lies for no reason whatsoever, contradicts his own secretaries and is constantly threatening a foreign nation.

I would be shocked if there wasn't more negative coverage for Teump than Obama because Obama didn't tweet every minute when his little butt got hurt nor did he come out and pound his chest every two minutes to make sure the attention was focused on him.

So now it's true the media is biased. A page or 2 ago they were not

I wouldn't have blinked if CNN gor suspended a month after they cut that lawyer in Cleveland off who was going to call for people to take personal responsibility for their dangerous criminal actions. Cut him straight off and lied about it.

So now it's true the media is biased. A page or 2 ago they were not

Your response is the media is biased when the president himself is the one that is responsible for most of the negative news coverage? You have to be kidding me. So basically you want to remove all responsibility when Trump purposely lies or exaggerates the truth and you want to blame it on media bias.

So when Trump embellishes the truth or exaggerates the truth or out right lies in the media calls and out on it that's considered bias in your opinion?

Another huge reason why there is more negative press coverage for Trump than any other president in history it's because a fact that Russia meddled in our election and that there is a special counsel investigating if there are ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Your response is the media is biased when the president himself is the one that is responsible for most of the negative news coverage? You have to be kidding me. So basically you want to remove all responsibility when Trump purposely lies or exaggerates the truth and you want to blame it on media bias.
So NBC and CNN devoting 90% negative mostly on RUSSIA is just them being fair? With no evidence. M

Cool!

Another huge reason why there is more negative press coverage for Trump than any other president in history it's because a fact that Russia meddled in our election and that there is a special counsel investigating if there are ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

There were ties between Clinton campaign and Russia also

Did you read that list of 53 bills? Even his sworn enemy CNN, who had to fire people for lying, is more honest than you.

The economy is basically the same? LOL

Record high stock market, unemployment dropping, 3% GDP and none of it was taking place until after last November.

The economy is basically at the same rate as it was

Back