Trump: "The Germans are very bad. Look at the millions of cars they sell"

As usual, the only point there is the one on your head. Perhaps he should look closer to home:
"March 5, 2017 — A Chevy Cruze emissions lawsuit will continue after U.S. District Judge Thomas L. Ludington denied in part GM's motion to dismiss the complaint that alleges 2014 Chevrolet Cruze cars are equipped with illegal emissions defeat devices."

As usual, liberals running to the defense of corrupt businesses that pollute the environment.

I dont understand why Americans get so butthurt when other Americans dont buy Ford Chevy or Dodge.

I have no desire to buy one of those brands. It has nothing to do with it being made in the US or not, they just arent my style. Teslas are soley made in American and thats a brand I would buy.

Yeah, it's strange that he would blame car manufacturers. Those are consumer product the American people like to buy.
I mean Mercedes or BMW have spent a lot of effort to build a desirable brand the last 40 years in the US.
Together with the price and quality offered, they seem to find buyers all over the world.

But there is no government interference from Germany like you have in solar or steal from China sometimes.
It would be like Germany saying Apple sells to many iPhones in Germany. Or Windows to many software products. They simply offer the more desirable product.

Back