Trump: "The Germans are very bad. Look at the millions of cars they sell"

That is just hilarious. Trump got some jokes uh...

The Germans have responded that the US can't just make a trade deal with them, it has to be a trade deal with the E.U. ; that is E.U. rules.

He's not entirely wrong. Germany has ruined Europe like 3 times.

Posted this in the other thread.....Assuming his comment was in jest, but even so, it is not wrong. Germany is a dying society, their own bankrupt philosophy has destroyed them totally. And maybe that is good. They have destroyed half the world with their insane philosophy.

There is nothing even half decent that has come out of Germany in the last 100 years. On the contrary, all the madness we have been subjected to has come out German insanity.

Böse absolutely translates to evil. Not ambiguous.
XS5LK.gif

Posted this in the other thread.....Assuming his comment was in jest, but even so, it is not wrong. Germany is a dying society, their own bankrupt philosophy has destroyed them totally. And maybe that is good. They have destroyed half the world with their insane philosophy.

There is nothing even half decent that has come out of Germany in the last 100 years. On the contrary, all the madness we have been subjected to has come out German insanity.

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

It's funny. I'm waking up every day to open up my newspaper, read a headline, and immediately find myself reacting to something my President said or did on my behalf with this...

<LikeReally5>

It's like getting a call from your kid's school. Sure, there's a chance it could be something nice, some fun event, but we all know 9 out of 10 times you pick up that fucking phone you are now in charge of cleaning up a kid's mess.

I don't think that's a particularly good guess, seeing how Trump wants to make the less than environmentally friendly, and outdated, coal industry stronger again. Not to mention that he wants to disregard the environmental treaties the US has made. Saying that he's on point on environmental issues is pretty laughable imo.

He has access to top secret information. I'm sure he knows a lot more about how to handle the environment than the regular people who still think global warming is a thing.

Taking out Germans cars seems like a good way to start the process of protecting the environment.

He has access to top secret information. I'm sure he knows a lot more about how to handle the environment than the regular people who still think global warming is a thing.

Taking out Germans cars seems like a good way to start.
True thing. We have to take care of our environment. It's really mind boggling that many leftists deny the importance and urgency to take action. To them, their political ideology is more important than their country, our planet, and science.

True thing. We have to take care of our environment. It's really mind boggling that many leftists deny the importance and urgency to take action. To them, their political ideology is more important than their country, our planet, and science.

Indeed. It is amazing that they are defending the German car manufacturers here. Polluting the environment intentionally is bad, very bad.

Taking out Germans cars seems like a good way to start the process of protecting the environment.

Lol, good one.

Indeed. It is amazing that they are defending the German car manufacturers here. Polluting the environment intentionally is bad, very bad.
Is Trump supposed to simply ignore the fact that Volkswagen cheated during laboratory emission testing to make their FAKE CARS appear more ecofriendly? Very dishonest.

Lol, good one.

In all fairness, I do think Volkswagen are pieces of shit for what they pulled off with their cars. But I'm pretty sure that it's something that everybody in the "business" does. Environmental regulations are simply not going to stand in the way of cheap mass production and making a profit, with or without Trump.

We're going to have to do a bit of soul-searching ourselves if we want to take care of our surroundings.

Attacking Germany because of the HUGE crowd Obama got in Berlin today maybe?

he has to be joking. there's a video on youtube where he praises the german town his family is from.

Yeah, because he never reverses himself or makes wildly contradictory statements.

Lets not pretend Trump is suddenly an advocate for the greens, or only talking about VW emissions when he criticized the entire german nation. He's just a dangerous loose cannon.

Besides other car makers apart from German brands have also manipulated emissions testing.

Back