Trump Team Had Contact With Russian Officials

And the post you quoted was me specifically mentioning torture. Jeez man...
So you're now admitting that I didn't fucking say what you are claiming I said about torture? Or are you going to continue to lie?

The best you can say is I didn't go off topic in the direction you wanted me to.

So you're now admitting that I didn't fucking say what you are claiming I said about torture? Or are you going to continue to lie?

The best you can say is I didn't go off topic in the direction you wanted me to.
Is this good enough, or do you need more arrows? ;)

fj9vwUF.jpg

Because out of a two dozen hearings with all the the top guys, not a single one has confirmed there is evidence of any wrongdoing.

If anything, the FBI and CIA seem to be covering for him. You guys should be furious. Apparently Trump does a ton of a illegal shit behind doors and everyone knows about it from the press leaks, but our government won't do dick about it. Why aren't liberals calling for the heads of the the FBI and CIA?

Because they're currently investigating it.

Do you honestly not know how investigations work? Do you expect Mueller to come out tomorrow and say "ok press here's everything I've got, let's compare notes"? You're an idiot.

You're pretending the world is calling for his head immediately, while proclaiming him innocent on all charges. All we want is for the investigation to play out, and for his supporters to stop pretending it's "no big deal" or "happens all the time".

People need to stop saying that Russia hacked or interfered in our election. They INFLUENCED our election by revealing the Clinton campaign's emails. Countless other nations and organizations influence our elections. ..is normal.

How about nbc holding onto the Trump/Billy bush tape until right before the debate to cripple him?

How about countless negative comments from foreign leaders regarding trump?

How about the most negative coverage ever 24-7 for 6 months straight.

How about somebody leaking Trumps Tax Returns the year he paid nothing? Where's the special prosecutor looking into that leak?

Fact is our elections are influenced in a myriad of ways both foreign and domestic. Citizens then evaluate it all and make a decision. The citizens of the US voted trump in...they weren't hacked, duped, or coerced.
It's incredibly dangerous to normalize this and say hey, everyone does it! We need to protect the integrity of our elections regardless of the target.

One other point, it's also pretty clear now that the damage was way greater towards Hillary. I'd feel just as strongly if it was the other way around, but it sounds like you're implying equal negative attacks and it's not true.

Is this good enough, or do you need more arrows? ;)

fj9vwUF.jpg
Dude, I fucking answered that five times already. You can't be this dumb. Also worth you noting you proved that you're the one that moved the goal posts. I was talking about collateral damage and you changed the subject. To which I replied I didn't consider Bush a war criminal and I said O should be criticized for torture under his presidency.

I'm done. You keep lying and the thread speaks for itself. Also, this is boring and off the thread topic.

Apologies Homer, but the dude was lying about what I said.

Dude, I fucking answered that five times already. You can't be this dumb.
That's the very post you quoted. You can't be this dumb.

Remarkable out of context, I guess.

In context, that was actually pretty harmful to the libs witchhunts. He was talking about why he turned the communications over to the FBI. He said that communications often start benign, and then can become more often times because one side (the Russians) will lead the other side down a subtle path to treason. He was basically saying that they wanted to nip in the bud before it starts.

Remarkable out of context, I guess.

In context, that was actually pretty harmful to the libs witchhunts. He was talking about why he turned the communications over to the FBI. He said that communications often start benign, and then can become more often times because one side (the Russians) will lead the other side down a subtle path to treason. He was basically saying that they wanted to nip in the bud before it starts.
You suck at this, by the way. Kelly Anne Conway presents herself more credibly.

Because they're currently investigating it.

Do you honestly not know how investigations work? Do you expect Mueller to come out tomorrow and say "ok press here's everything I've got, let's compare notes"? You're an idiot.

You're pretending the world is calling for his head immediately, while proclaiming him innocent on all charges. All we want is for the investigation to play out, and for his supporters to stop pretending it's "no big deal" or "happens all the time".

He was talking to Congress, not the press.

I'm going to assume that no one has actually read the article yet.

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the hearing otherwise you'd feel embarrassed making this thread considering the astounding amount of nothing Brennan could mention.

Brennan admitted that It's common for members of any campaign to talk to foreign nationals

Brennan wouldn't deny that there was damaging material about Hillary that hadn't been released yet

Brennan kept stating that Russia hacked the DNC but offered no evidence, while committee members correctly referred to it as alleged

Brennan kept stating that Russia interfered in the election but offered no evidence

Brennan was embarrassed when the Steele 'pissgate' folder was bought up and could do nothing except dodge the question regarding it's authenticity

Committee members who had read the classified information which was not available publicly seemed bemused by Brennans adamant stance that Russia hacked the DNC and Trump colluded with Russia, but could not offer any evidence

etc etc, pretty much Brennan embarrassing himself the whole time.

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the hearing otherwise you'd feel embarrassed making this thread considering the astounding amount of nothing Brennan could mention.

Brennan admitted that It's common for members of any campaign to talk to foreign nationals

Brennan wouldn't deny that there was damaging material about Hillary that hadn't been released yet

Brennan kept stating that Russia hacked the DNC but offered no evidence, while committee members correctly referred to it as alleged

Brennan kept stating that Russia interfered in the election but offered no evidence

Brennan was embarrassed when the Steele 'pissgate' folder was bought up and could do nothing except dodge the question regarding it's authenticity

Committee members who had read the classified information which was not available publicly seemed bemused by Brennans adamant stance that Russia hacked the DNC and Trump colluded with Russia, but could not offer any evidence

etc etc, pretty much Brennan embarrassing himself the whole time.
Your ancestors were likely criminals, and it shows in your intelligence level if that's what you got out of the hearing. At least you're capable of typing words. Congrats on that.

He was talking to Congress, not the press.

Tell me what the word "publicly" means, then put the definition of investigation right under it.

Read it until you're less stupid or die of dehydration. Either way.

"Man this guy's got that inside info! He knows all about campaigns and he even knows about Hilary dirt!"

"See man, this guy doesn't know shit. He's saying he does but we can't take his word without the evidence."

You guys must have 2 mouths.

Isn't their gerrymandered districts still in effect until like 2020 tho? Gerrymandering is what changed the game to begin with.
I suspect that the districts are so effectively gerrymandered- it was brilliant, really- that there really is no way for the dems to take back the House. 2020 if for all the marbles.

Back