Trump Team comms "incidentally collected"

Because Obama DELIBERATELY changed the way intelligence was collected and shared in the closing days of his administration. And I'm sure his appointees who owed him their careers knew what to do with this new flexibility. I must compliment Obama on his skill for getting things done through proxies and surrogates. He has a talent for picking people likely to do what he requires. Just ask Lois Lerner and the rest of the bunch at the IRS.

How would a Feb 19th 2017 join date know anything about Nicky to make such an accusation? Hmmm....

Other sources in my thread told me that when Leroy/Nicky started shit with me in my thread claiming I made up a story and when I called him on it he bailed out. Everyone calls that guy Nicky apparently because he is identical in his outrage and posts to an ultra lib character named Hollywood Nicky. It's a funny name and easier to call than Leroy whatever. If everyone says so, I'll agree with the majority.

Because Obama DELIBERATELY changed the way intelligence was collected and shared in the closing days of his administration. And I'm sure his appointees who owed him their careers knew what to do with this new flexibility. I must compliment Obama on his skill for getting things done through proxies and surrogates. He has a talent for picking people likely to do what he requires. Just ask Lois Lerner and the rest of the bunch at the IRS.

I'd like to see Obama on trial for treason. With ultra conservative jury.

Same people had no problem with Loretta and Bill meeting on the tarmac. Liars and hypocrites I tell ya!

Do we know what Bill talked about? Since you think that is so bad and we know what was discussed here, do u get that your post makes you a hypocrite as well?

That's all that needs to be said. CNN is running this like it's a HUGE story. Clearly wanting to get away from Trump being even partially vindicated.

What's really absurd, is that this is their main story. Meanwhile, in London....

This is embarrassing. I remember when CNN actually covered news, instead of their asses. Fuck these clowns.

They need to be put out of business. Bunch of misinformation frauds.

BTW If you truly don't like American intelligence, go to Russia!

You're absolutely right. We should never hold our intelligence community accountable for illegally gathering information on U.S. citizens. I mean, after all, you would never have a problem if the intelligence community had illegally gathered information on Barrack Obama when he was first running for president. WTF?

You're absolutely right. We should never hold our intelligence community accountable for illegally gathering information on U.S. citizens. I mean, after all, you would never have a problem if the intelligence community had illegally gathered information on Barrack Obama when he was first running for president. WTF?
Sorry but it goes much further than that.

It's obvious that you traitors love Russia.

illegally gathered? Ill wait for that to be proved in a court of law.

Tired of all the bullshit excuses u people do for Russia/Trump.

Sorry but it goes much further than that.

It's obvious that you traitors love Russia.

illegally gathered? Ill wait for that to be proved in a court of law.

Tired of all the bullshit excuses u people do for Russia/Trump.

You are in denial, or you just don't comprehend what is really going on here. When this fully unravels, you're going to be seeing a lot of this...

w9z3pv1.jpg

You are in denial, or you just don't comprehend what is really going on here. When this fully unravels, you're going to be seeing a lot of this...

w9z3pv1.jpg

It's ok kid...You're just afraid that Trump and his team are gonna be connected to Russia...That's why you hate that the FBI/CIA/NSA/etc are looking into all this.

It's ok kid...You're just afraid that Trump and his team are gonna be connected to Russia...That's why you hate that the FBI/CIA/NSA/etc are looking into all this.

If Trump was "connected" to Russia, the IC would have already leaked the tapes that incriminated him. This would not be a drawn out circus if Trump was guilty of something. We are learning new things every day, and I am very eager to see the end result.

So much "nothingness" that they have to counter with this bullshit, right?

I'm watching it right now. Even the CNN contributers are being very careful with how they word this "BREAKING NEWS!!!!!". Red flag right there.

This is nothing but a headline they could have used at anytime. Notice how they didn't use "intel". No, no, no, "info" suggests the accusation. "Info" has been "suggesting" this for quite a while now.

CNN is a joke.

As opposed to seeing this every 2.5 seconds on Fox News?

fox-news-alert-2-12-111.png

You don't really think this will result in anything major, do you? Impeachment? If so we can do an av/sig bet.
No matter your political affiliation, it's generally not a good bet that people in power will be held to account.

If Trump was "connected" to Russia, the IC would have already leaked the tapes that incriminated him. This would not be a drawn out circus if Trump was guilty of something. We are learning new things every day, and I am very eager to see the end result.

It's not independent. It's being handled by Congress, thus that one guy running off the inquiry to go crying to Pres. Trump.

I'm willing to hazard it'll go independent now.

Potential links
has information (but what information is never disclosed(
Trump associates
suspected
Russian operatives
possibly coordinate the release
officials told us (officials not named)

That was the most nebulous single sentence I think I've ever heard.

You must not listen to Sean Spicer huh?

{<huh}

It's not independent. It's being handled by Congress, thus that one guy running off the inquiry to go crying to Pres. Trump.

I'm willing to hazard it'll go independent now.

Pretty sure McCain came right out and said yesterday that Congress isn't capable of running this investigation.

Pretty sure McCain came right out and said yesterday that Congress isn't capable of running this investigation.
And if he's correct that points to a serious problem within our government. Its increasingly clear that our crop of established politicians no longer truly represent the people as much as they represent the policies of their party affiliations.

As opposed to seeing this every 2.5 seconds on Fox News?

fox-news-alert-2-12-111.png

You didn't just "but FOX!" their news prompt, did you?

Besides, my post had nothing to do with that. I'm well aware most 24/7 news channels have some version of that for every story they run.

Trump transition members had information 'incidentally collected,' House Intelligence chair says

U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition had information "incidentally collected" during normal foreign surveillance activities unrelated to the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Wednesday.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., did not say whose communications Intelligence officials intercepted, but said it appeared to take place after the election in November, December and January. He added that he did not know if Trump's own communications were caught up in surveillance, though he said it is possible.

"I recently confirmed that, on numerous occasions, the intelligence community incidentally collected information about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition," Nunes told reporters at a press conference. "Details about U.S. persons associated with the incoming administration, details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value, were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting."

Nunes' announcement came just two days after FBI Director James Comey confirmed that the agency is investigating alleged Russian interference in the election as part of its counterintelligence activities. That probe includes potential ties between Trump officials and Russia.

The information collected was not related to a criminal investigation and "appears to be all legally collected foreign intelligence," Nunes said. The intelligence committee chairman said an unidentified intelligence community source gave him the information but did not go into more detail.

He added that "additional names" of Trump transition officials were "unmasked," or revealed improperly, without saying who those people are. Nunes said the unmasking "really bothered" him.

The congressman said he briefed House Speaker Paul Ryan about the findings and also spoke to the directors of the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency. White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Nunes will brief Trump on it later Wednesday.

He reiterated that he sees no evidence of a physical wiretap at Trump Tower. Nunes said he did not know if any of the information was collected from inside the New York building.

Trump has stood by his unsubstantiated claim that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower even after the FBI director and bipartisan chairmen and the Senate and House Intelligence communities said they saw no evidence to back the accusation.

Spicer said he did not worry Nunes' meeting with Trump would create the appearance that the White House is interfering in the investigation.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/22/trum...-collected-house-intelligence-chair-says.html
Lol Donald's calls to Russia were picked up. Yeah he's "vindicated"{<jordan}

Back