Trump Team comms "incidentally collected"

And let's not forget the "Obama wiretapped me" tweets were followed directly by a tweet about Schwarzenegger being fired from The Apprentice and how he killed the franchise, and then Trump went out and played a full round of Golf. If he really had some in-the-know source that is so top secret that even Trump can't divulge him to anybody in Congress (which has oversight responsibilities and equal top secret clearance) why is he worried about Schwarzenegger at that time at all and why would he be going to play 18 holes rather than flying back to DC with this would be HUGE breaking news?

He misunderstood a television report, went off half-cocked, already riled up because the Sessions-Russia issue and recusal was all over the news and didn't understand the gravity of what he was claiming. Instead of walking it back instantly or admitting mistake he has doubled, trebled, quadrupled down and drawn a whole host of staffers and supporters into the mess with him.

Maybe Putin his super secret, can't tell anybody who told me source!1!!!1

Putin - Hey Donnie, it's Vlad.
Trump - Hi Vlad, what's up? didn't we just talk last night, and the night before and the night before? Why are you calling me at this early morning hour on a Saturday?
Putin - Donald, I have proof President Obama personally ordered a wiretap on you.
Trump - Holy shit - that rat bastard.
Putin - Donnie, you can't tell anybody I told you this though okay. If you do I'll deny it and then release the pee-pee tapes.
Trump - No problem Vlad, I can make outlandish claims and nobody wants sources proof - thanks for the info. Gotta go tweet about this. Before you go though what do you think about Schwarzenegger and The Apprentice flopping??
Putin - ...Dial tone...

People have a memory spanning about 3 days. A huge, delusion-shattering intelligence leak happens showing that the CIA/FBI/NSA not only carry out routine unwarranted surveillance on anyone they want but that they also have brilliant methods of framing foreign governments and rogue politicians for their own actions and using it to justify their own overreach.

3 days later we are all huddled around earerly waiting to see what the CIA/FBI says about Trump. Like they would tell the truth about any of it.

America is an abused wife who keeps believing her promiscuous drug addict husband because he's "all she has".

Lol. Never underestimate a humans capacity for self delusion.

This went from "NO WAY! NO HOW! STUPID TRUUUUUUMP!" to "Well, uhh, maybe, sorta, kinda, but, but, but, it was legal and stuff, and uhh...", real fuckin' quick.

Eerily reminiscent of Benghazi, No?

I wonder if this is maybe why Nunes went of the reserve today -

Info "suggests" Trump "associates" "may" have coordinated with Russians.

I "suggest" CNN "may" be desperate.

Info "suggests" Trump "associates" "may" have coordinated with Russians.

I "suggest" CNN "may" be desperate.
Nunes said much of the same "nothingness" in his remarks today. A lot of might have, could have, not sures in his statement and answers.

Nunes said much of the same "nothingness" in his remarks today. A lot of might have, could have, not sures in his statement and answers.

So much "nothingness" that they have to counter with this bullshit, right?

I'm watching it right now. Even the CNN contributers are being very careful with how they word this "BREAKING NEWS!!!!!". Red flag right there.

This is nothing but a headline they could have used at anytime. Notice how they didn't use "intel". No, no, no, "info" suggests the accusation. "Info" has been "suggesting" this for quite a while now.

CNN is a joke.

Last edited:
Lol so... nkw trump supporters care about how the damming info was collected???

So much "nothingness" that they have to counter with this bullshit, right?

I'm watching it right now. Even the CNN contributers are being very careful with how they word this "BREAKING NEWS!!!!!".

This is nothing but a headline they could have used at anytime. Notice how they didn't use "intel". No, no, no, "info" suggests the accusation. "Info" has been "suggesting" this for quite a while now.

CNN is a joke.

I agree there is nothing to what they're saying. Just like there was nothing to what Nunes was going on breathlessly about. And I think the Nunes stunt was to counter this CNN report. Breaking doesn't mean they just got it, just that they're running it. And they would have reached out to GOP in Congress for comment as the tip-off.

I agree there is nothing to what they're saying.

That's all that needs to be said. CNN is running this like it's a HUGE story. Clearly wanting to get away from Trump being even partially vindicated.

What's really absurd, is that this is their main story. Meanwhile, in London....

This is embarrassing. I remember when CNN actually covered news, instead of their asses. Fuck these clowns.

the back peddling begins, now everyone is going to switch from no he wasn't you have to have court orders and warrants to do that

I'm guessing there isn't an honest person left in the democrat party

this isn't related to Russia they were surveilling his campaign

Potential links
has information (but what information is never disclosed(
Trump associates
suspected
Russian operatives
possibly coordinate the release
officials told us (officials not named)

That was the most nebulous single sentence I think I've ever heard.

Back