Trump supporters are boot licking statists. - ITT Massive GOP Triggering

So, did it bother you that your preferred candidate by far and away got the most funding from private corporations? If you truly believe that you can not trust these corporations with the interest of the individuals, why would you pay heed to the candidate the back the most -- with an astronomical amount of "evil" money.
There's no doubt special interest money has invaded Washington and I don't like HRC or any candidate being beholden to it.... but if you think for one moment it disqualifies her against a borderline senile wealthy elitist NYC billionaire who has been bribing politicians for decades you have another thing coming. Trump isn't just corrupted by Russian money, he's been the corrupter. It's sick.

And btw... the Democrats want to unwind the Citizens United decision not the Republicans. They love getting on their knees for special interests and lobby showers.

There's no doubt special interest money has invaded Washington and I don't like HRC or any candidate being beholden to it.... but if you think for one moment it disqualifies her against a borderline senile wealthy elitist NYC billionaire who has been bribing politicians for decades you have another thing coming. Trump isn't just corrupted by Russian money, he's been the corrupter. It's sick.

And btw... the Democrats want to unwind the Citizens United decision not the Republicans. They love getting on their knees for special interests and lobby showers.

I'm not specifically talking Clinton vs Trump -- more so liberal vs conservative. I'm a conservative (albeit not American) who found Clinton objectively better. But, your panting of the right / corporations doesn't line up with where the money flowed. Trump, should be a God send to them, but their support sided with the party of "equality" your view and the reality of contributions doesn't add up. Unless they knew Clinton was going to be pro TPP And not implement further taxation

And don't act for a second that the DNC doesn't worship at the teet of corporate finances. They have just as much to lose -- and if you think they would've disbanded CU than you also have to believe a golfer holds the key to exposing illegal voting.

I'm not specifically talking Clinton vs Trump -- more so liberal vs conservative. I'm a conservative (albeit not American) who found Clinton objectively better. But, your panting of the right / corporations doesn't line up with where the money flowed. Trump, should be a God send to them, but their support sided with the party of "equality" your view and the reality of contributions doesn't add up.

And don't act for a second that the DNC doesn't worship at the teet of corporate finances. They have just as much to lose -- and if you think they would've disbanded CU than you also have to believe a golfer holds the key to exposing illegal voting.
Two reasons.

1) they saw trump as unhinged and as a losing ticket

2) they didn't want to openly attach their name and money to someone so bigoted. A letter from a few hedge fund guys circulated early on that warned of grave career risk in attaching ones name and professional reputation to him

Ultimately, a lot of big money did truly see Clinton as the only viable option no matter how much they loathed her. Meg Whitman is a great example.

Two reasons.

1) they saw trump as unhinged and as a losing ticket

2) they didn't want to openly attach their name and money to someone so bigoted. A letter from a few hedge fund guys circulated early on that warned of grave career risk in attaching ones name and professional reputation to him

Ultimately, a lot of big money did truly see Clinton as the only viable option no matter how much they loathed her. Meg Whitman is a great example.

Trumps return to bare taxation alone should of had these guys salvating --his deregulation initiatives should've replaced their viagara. Yes, I concede that Trumps name brought concern. BUT, they didn't have to contribute in the numbers they did. We're talking about the megas of evil -- financial industry, big pharma, all backed Hillary -- because in large part they knew she would hold their interest over that of the downtrodden. Don't act like your party doesn't represent the evils your don't trust.

Now, from a classical idealist standpoint, you're right. The dems do hold more altruistic values and strive for equal footing. Cons don't care nearly as much for egalitarianism -- but the reality of the neolib is that cash is still king, not the people.

If it wasn't, all of You elites lefties would donate every penny you see from net tax savings towards some vehicle for downward redistribution.

We'll track how much of that income tax you give back -- how much of that inheritance tax you give back -- and after 4 years, we'll see who is altruistic and who is all talk.

Back