Trump supporter dating sites.

EmployedPeopleOnly.com.

...and none of these hot bitches are on the site.

Wouldn't be surprised if its FarmersOnly.com - quality women.

So a liberal made an account with the name whitepower, so he could put it on Twitter and make Trump supporter's look bad.

warroom could probably be a dating site for trump supporters.

They were showing the name ‘whitepower’ was already taken for the site.

I realize that. I grantee it was an anti Trump person doing it to make the site look bad. Whoever posted that on Twitter probably made it. There has been a fuck ton of staged racist attacks by Liberals ever since trump got elected. Who the hell would create the user name whitepower if they were trying to get laid.

I once lost interest in a girl because she bad mouthed Trump. Not joking.

Last edited:
I realize that. I grantee it was an anti Trump person doing it to make the site look bad. Whoever posted that on Twitter probably made it. There has been a fuck ton of staged racist attacks by Liberals ever since trump got elected. Who the hell would create the user name whitepower if they were trying to get laid.
Who would go to a trump dating site looking to get laid?

Both sides of this look retarded. If I’m going to an online site to get laid I could give a shit about politics. If a woman wants to drown her kids in the bathtub after I leave then good for her.

I'd imagine everyone here has a profile there. So obsessed with the guy and his voter base.

Doesn't bother me. Seeing how polarizing this guy is, it's something you don't have to worry about in the future. You all know what you're in for. I would screw the chicks and then tell them i bang mexicans on the reg, and they can cook better than you honkeys too.

Here's one now

Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-1280x720.jpg

Back