Trump staffers can't get laid, complain to the media

No one is sexually harassing girls, just saying that Trump girls are better looking and more well groomed then the hairy arm pit, no deodorant wearing liberals.

I have a good idea why there isnt armpit hair.
Greenvale private school

Grades: Pre-nursery through Grade 8
https://www.greenvaleschool.org/about/at-a-glance

Gonna double down on the whole child molester thing huh.
hansenlol.jpg

One poster wrote if i was younger I would date those girls .
Grow up.

No one is sexually harassing girls, just saying that Trump girls are better looking and more well groomed then the hairy arm pit, no deodorant wearing liberals.

It's easy to be one of this. Want to be a conservative, you have to clean, have an education. Much harder
Dig that hole lol

more like an indicator .. don't listen to what people say .. actions are reality and people will fk regardless of all this political stuff .. reminds of that republican congresswoman in florida banging her democratic counterpart .. that saying 'opposites attract' is quite true
<Dany07>

LMAO OK fella, rock on.

In regards to the bolded, I don't think someone with your difficulties with spelling, grammar, and diction needs to be lecturing about proper education. Your last three "sentences" are an affront to the English language.

I'm on a mma website in the war room and people like you bring up spelling and probably proof read your posts.
You sound like a real hit with the girls.

Your puncutaion is wrong in nerd voice...

Dig that hole lol

True story . Much easier being a liberal.
It's like the easy way out of life. Give up, complain, resist, don't shower , don't shave. That's annoying to this new gen of libs.

It's like the easy way out of life. Give up, complain, resist, don't shower , don't shave. That's annoying to this new gen of libs.

This is quite the non sequitur. :)

I'm on a mma website in the war room and people like you bring up spelling and probably proof read your posts.
You sound like a real hit with the girls.

Your puncutaion is wrong in nerd voice...
Pro tip: you have no credibility when you try to talk down to people but sound like you have a grade 3 education.

Trump? Is that you?

Heard it on the radio the other day, thought it was accurate
Says that liberals "give up, complain, resist". You know that giving up and resisting are polar opposites of each other, right?

What year is that from?
Really going on school?

well you did say speciffically

At the prep school by me who are all Trump supporters, that is some high class trim.

and then
Greenvale private school

which clearly states their grades on the website

Grades: Pre Nursery through Grade 8

https://www.greenvaleschool.org/about/at-a-glance

So please explain how you arent a pedophile.

And yet blue states are the countries economic engine

Says that liberals "give up, complain, resist". You know that giving up and resisting are polar opposites of each other, right?

Give up going through the Motions in life, marriage, children, a steady job, being a father figure.
It's takes a tough man for that, and look at these people, you see tough?

after they give up, they complain and get amped up at any sign of resistance or possibly to act out and destroy public property.

That isn't the point my dude.

You said Republican high school girls are much better looking than Democrats.

what if it is a 18 year old high school girl or 17 that is legal in your country. you been to mayberry? half the guys were talking about banging that famous 'cash' me girl and she is like 14. ooooh sherdog never stop to amaze me with the type people post here.

Give up going through the Motions in life, marriage, children, a steady job, being a father figure.

after they give up, they complain and get amped up at any sign of resistance or possibly to act out and destroy public property.
You live in Long Island. You've never met a normal, well-adjusted, successful liberal? The Northeast is full of them. The average left-of-center person isn't some Antifa freak.

My god you are outing yourself as a simpleton in this thread.....lmao

Pro tip: you have no credibility when you try to talk down to people but sound like you have a grade 3 education.

Trump? Is that you?

Credibility from sherdog members?
Mma fans?

This is for entertainment, not a televised debate. Have fun with it.

Start trouble, makes it much more exciting here.

Think of all those fast beating hearts when the read these posts, that's the most exercise they get.

Back