Trump staffers can't get laid, complain to the media

Right the graduating class of rich, high maitnence, prep schools girls are 10x better looking then any democrat group of girls I've seen.
Bloody hell you need to stop talking about how hot high school girls are

Creepy as all get out lol

What school and how do you know they're Trump supporters? Sounds pretty made up to me.
I don't know , he seems to know alot about the high schools he cruises in his area

Greenvale private school

Friends academy

They did a mock trial and Trump won by a landslide
Friends Academy is a Quaker school. Given my experience with Quakers in the Northeast, I find that hard to believe. They're pretty hard left. I actually first heard terms like "white privilege" via my interactions with them.

Do you know what an anecdote is?

more like an indicator .. don't listen to what people say .. actions are reality and people will fk regardless of all this political stuff .. reminds of that republican congresswoman in florida banging her democratic counterpart .. that saying 'opposites attract' is quite true

Last edited:
No offense to anyone who uses dating apps but... I think lower of anyone who uses those things. They are weird and creepy and loserish. Jokes probably on me though.

Spoken like someone whos ugly and couldn't even get laid online.

Online dating / hookup apps take 5mins to setup n dont prevent you from still going about "your" more traditional methods of meeting people.

But holy hell do they increase the odds. Like dynomiting fish in a barrel.

Spoken like someone whos ugly and couldn't even get laid online.

Online dating / hookup apps take 5mins to setup n dont prevent you from still going about "your" more traditional methods of meeting people.

But holy hell do they increase the odds. Like dynomiting fish in a barrel.
You sound desperate. Sucks bro, but good luck.

Getting destroyed for saying Republican girls are much better looking them democrats?

You guys will like girls one day...hopefully.
LOL bruh, you've outed yourself as Jared Fogle ITT and you seem totally unaware as to why you're being rightly mocked. I'm not sure what chance you have of saving some small scrap of dignity from all this but I'd definitely recommend backing out of this conversation.

This thread has turned gold lol

LOL bruh, you've outed yourself as Jared Fogle ITT and you seem totally unaware as to why you're being rightly mocked. I'm not sure what chance you have of saving some small scrap of dignity from all this but I'd definitely recommend backing out of this conversation.

One poster wrote if i was younger I would date those girls .
Grow up.

No one is sexually harassing girls, just saying that Trump girls are better looking and more well groomed then the hairy arm pit, no deodorant wearing liberals.

It's easy to be one of this. Want to be a conservative, you have to clean, have an education. Much harder

One poster wrote if i was younger I would date those girls .
Grow up.

No one is sexually harassing girls, just saying that Trump girls are better looking and more well groomed then the hairy arm pit, no deodorant wearing liberals.

It's easy to be one of this. Want to be a conservative, you have to clean, have an education. Much harder
LMAO OK fella, rock on.

In regards to the bolded, I don't think someone with your difficulties with spelling, grammar, and diction needs to be lecturing about proper education. Your last three "sentences" are an affront to the English language.

Back