Trump staffers can't get laid, complain to the media

At the prep school by me who are all Trump supporters, that is some high class trim.
hansenlol.jpg

Last edited:
I've recently joined a couple of dating apps. A lot of the mid 20s profiles say stuff like "if you're not liberal don't even try". Once you get into the late 20s early 30s they don't say that anymore.

Yeah young people are usually stupid, agreed. If you're an actual adult and still liberal then you're afflicted with a mental disease, not just stupid.

Like others said, stop going after young immature girls who are 1 generation citizen. They completely hate Trump and America .

Plenty of 3rd gens out there and mature . I got to find that Clip of the Trump girls at that rally he had.
Here I found it:

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I already posted the Trump girls video. They were way out of your league .

Yeah young people are usually stupid, agreed. If you're an actual adult and still liberal then you're afflicted with a mental disease, not just stupid.

mental disease is kind of harsh, but definitely brainwashed I'd say.

Getting destroyed for saying Republican girls are much better looking them democrats?

You guys will like girls one day...hopefully.

That isn't the point my dude.

You said Republican high school girls are much better looking than Democrats.

Why the hell would you want to be with someone who is THAT opposed to people with different beliefs than them, anyway? How could that ever work?

Having to hang with SJW types is not worth the sex. Stay home and jerk it.

That isn't the point my dude.

You said Republican high school girls are much better looking than Democrats.

Right the graduating class of rich, high maitnence, prep schools girls are 10x better looking then any democrat group of girls I've seen.

Don't get mad, I put Kappa in the spoiler.

:D

Not mad, your just totally off. The real trump girls were already shown .
Take a look at the video.
Or maybe you would rather 3 dudes to look at behind trump?

Right the graduating class of rich, high maitnence, prep schools girls are 10x better looking then any democrat group of girls I've seen.

What school and how do you know they're Trump supporters? Sounds pretty made up to me.

LOL "Sit the fuck down home boy." The staff appeared to have handled it better than I would have, but I wonder how he would have behaved had the counter attendant been male? You see this all the time with these shitbags; they speak to women in ways they would never talk to a man. It's disgusting. Talk about a pussy, this fucking guy needs his shit pushed in with a javelin.

Back