International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

When has a US president not been the subject of hatred. You think Macron and Merkel don't have lots of people wanting to see them dead?
If you think that’s even remotely the same thing then you’re delusional or just plain stupid.

If you think that’s even remotely the same thing then you’re delusional or just plain stupid.
As if the SS isn't running a tight ship. You are just trying too hard to make excuses for him.

The left cares about the military now? I can never keep track. It’s like the NPC’s are on auto-response to hate anything Trump does or says.

Lol the npc meme is super ironic now since its the go to automatic response to anything the right doesnt like.

I'm not sure where this idea came from that Trump is some tough guy. He's a rich kid, born and raised privileged and entitled, and has very feminine mannerisms.
Trump is a textbook definition of a beta who gained power, like many police officers

When trumps hands over 10 mil a piece to people who have killed soldiers let us know...
You do know that's a separate incident, right? And fuck him for that sneaky settlement.

If you don't call them fairly then you lose credibility. I can't stand Trudeau, but he doesn't throw all fouls.

Soy boy curtsey
trump-curtsey-gif.gif

You do know that's a separate incident, right? And fuck him for that sneaky settlement.

If you don't call them fairly then you lose credibility. I can't stand Trudeau, but he doesn't throw all fouls.
No but his showing up means very little when this is how he treats people who kill military personnel imho. It’s the very least he can do after that obviously but it seems like his concern is only fleeting and for photo ops. In two days he will be back to trying to turn Canada into his post national utopia.. I get your point though sir

It's like he goes out of his way to be awful daily.

Did the soldiers that died for his country stay inside because it was raining?

As if the SS isn't running a tight ship. You are just trying too hard to make excuses for him.
Do you know why they run a tight ship? Because they don’t let the president just drive off. It’s ok, I know you have orange on the brain. Go beat one off to an imaginative world where Trump isn’t president, you’ll feel better.

<LikeReally5>

{<jimmies}

Didn't Obama skip more than one of these things due to his general contempt for the military and those who serve and take flack for it back during his presidency?
Without so much as a weather/helicopter excuse?
I believe he did.
Yet with Trump, this is an outrage, right?
<41>

Lol the npc meme is super ironic now since its the go to automatic response to anything the right doesnt like.
Good one. The lefts only response is, I know you are but what am I. Very clever.

Trump disrespected our troops once again.....and the right wing cucks aren't defending our troops....Not surprised.

Right Wingers don't give a fuck about respecting our troops...This is 100 times worse than kneeling to a fucking flag.

Disrespecting POWs/WW1 troops is an unamerican as you get.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/potus-at-arlington-on-memorial-day/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...6/president-obamas-memorial-day-vacation/amp/

This weekend, President Obama will skip Memorial Day services at Arlington National Cemetery, and instead he will take his family to Chicago for rest and relaxation. The gesture has rankled many on the right and caused the left to swing into full ‘defend Obama’ mode. However, the fact remains that during a time of war, it is extraordinary that the Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces would choose not to be at Arlington on this solemn occasion.

C'mon mods just make a Trump whining sticky. This is getting ridiculous.

As long as you lot merge all your "a feminist said something dumb on the internet" threads into one where you can circle jerk each other

Back