International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

Trump is 72 years old. Plus he wouldn't say and do some of stuff the Canadian PM has.

72 year old man with the physique of a 72 year old grandma.

Trudeau is a soy boy beta compared to trump and it’s not even close.
Ivanka doesn't seem to think so

hqdefault.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

'Oh finally, THIS is the story that will make Republicans stop supporting Trump!'

72 year old man with the physique of a 72 year old grandma.

Ivanka doesn't seem to think so

hqdefault.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>
So every girl that looks in your direction and smiles wants to fuck you...good luck with that concept in 2018.... get real

If he really wanted to, he could have asked to be driven there along with the others.
Yeah because that’s really safe for the president of the United States to just go ahead and hop in a car. Not like there pretty much universal hatred of him around the world or anything.

Give Donnie a break. He didn’t want his spray tan to run.

Yeah because that’s really safe for the president of the United States to just go ahead and hop in a car. Not like there pretty much universal hatred of him around the world or anything.
When has a US president not been the subject of hatred. You think Macron and Merkel don't have lots of people wanting to see them dead?

I personally would have driven there if my helicopter was grounded. The soldiers on the front endured rain, mud, rats, lice, diseases, constant shelling, toxic gas, snipers and machine gun fire.
True. But cam Trump move safely in europe ? It may be that he was in danger if he entered and his security team couldn't take him there safely.
I'd Def want to go to that. Wow WWI 100 anniversary

Lol at the right. NFL players are disrespecting the military by kneeling about a topic that has nothing to do with the military!

Yea but his helicopter , and the rain and it's a long drive, churchill grandson is a cuck false flag beta

The White House just announced that a new position opened up.
Job description : Umbrella fetcher and holder.
Compensation: satisfaction from knowing you are Making America Great Again

I think you 2 should flip a coin to decide who is going to apply.

<36>

Conservative MP Sir Nicholas Soames, the grandson of wartime leader Sir Winston Churchill, was also scathing about Mr Trump.

He tweeted: “They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @DonaldTrump couldn't even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-ellwood-a8628236.html?utm_source=reddit.com
to be fair soames is so fat he'd get stuck in a trench, the last thing he attacked was the buffet..

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show because he was afraid it would mess up his ridiculous combover

Trudeau is a soy boy beta compared to trump and it’s not even close.

I'm not sure where this idea came from that Trump is some tough guy. He's a rich kid, born and raised privileged and entitled, and has very feminine mannerisms.

Your constant whining about criticism in every thread someone criticizes the president is actually more pathetic.
He's also Canadian too I think. Lmao. Imagine being this emotional about a foreign leader

I'm not sure where this idea came from that Trump is some tough guy. He's a rich kid, born and raised privileged and entitled, and has very feminine mannerisms.
Compared to Trudeau anyway he is.

Back