Trump Skips President’s Written Intelligence Report

"Weve overthrown Iraq, Syria is in shambles, Afghanistan is a shithole, and we are attempting to overthrow iran"

I wouldnt want to read that depressing shit either

It's sort of his fucking job, though.

Few people are aware of how compromised the Washington Post is.

Wikileaks revealed that the Washington Post was engaging in illegal fundraising for the DNC.

You have every right to question such a compromised source.

Mike Cernovich is a far more compromised source, you career C student.

He doesn't trust the intel agencies, he's probably being briefed by the pentagon

Mike Cernovich is a far more compromised source, you career C student.
Cernovich's source is Wikileaks.

Nice try at trying to poison the well rather than address the arguments put forward, but it fell short.

The Washington Post was caught engaging in illegal fundraising for the DNC. No amount of deflection changes this fact.

Obviously bad but sometimes I hope its somehow counter intuitively good in the end in that it somehow leads to him having a different, maybe better set of priorities since he's not distracted by updates from stalemate or low level, simmering conflicts in places like Syria, Yemen, Pakistan etc and focuses longer term geopolitical threats like China and Russia. His administration did announce a shift from counter-terrorism to major power warfare recently so he seems to get bored with the usual proxy conflicts and prefers to sabre rattle with bigger fish.Maybe that will be more fruitful than the laser focus on counter-terrorism of the Obama years.

Don't get me wrong, the reason he's not reading these reports is probably because he can barely read them and gets bored of them quickly and he's probably missing some very important intelligence. But at this point all I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best.

trump-executive-order-memes-fb7__700-png.jpg
The binder with Pokémon cards
<{anton}>

Hes the president, he can do his job however the fuck he wants.

Actually no he can't, the Potus has constitutional responsibilities. Contrary to what you trumptards think, the bloated orange turd isn't a king, he is supposed to be working for the American people, not doing "whatever the fuck he wants."

Last edited:

I love how memes have replaced rational thought or intelligent debate among the Trump crowd. Looking at a picture is far more pleasant than trying to decipher the idiocy you guys write.

I love how memes have replaced rational thought or intelligent debate among the Trump crowd. Looking at a picture is far more pleasant than trying to decipher the idiocy you guys write.
Oh, personal attacks. Never saw that coming.

Why get daily intelligence briefings when we all know your talking to daddy Vladimir on the daily

Back