Trump Skips President’s Written Intelligence Report

Headline should be:

Trump turns up volume on Fox & Friends for daily intelligence report.

^^^ Reads Podesta’s propaganda rag...

LOL

Are you contradicting the fact being reported?

giphy.gif

Needs sock puppet version or will lose interest in it.

"I am the best at military. Nobody is better at military than I am." - His actual quote during election to the best of my memory

*skips reading your post to go play golf*

These days I really struggle with American politics.

Should I laugh or cry?

I just don't know anymore. It's too absurd.

Jesus Christ! They already dumbed it down to a one sided page with just bullet points!

It says he prefers to get the briefing orally instead...

Still though, bigly news. Btfo. Wow. Drumpf.

Maybe they could get those people that Auto-Tune the News to sing it to him.

"Weve overthrown Iraq, Syria is in shambles, Afghanistan is a shithole, and we are attempting to overthrow iran"

I wouldnt want to read that depressing shit either

^^^ Reads Podesta’s propaganda rag...

LOL
Few people are aware of how compromised the Washington Post is.

Wikileaks revealed that the Washington Post was engaging in illegal fundraising for the DNC.

You have every right to question such a compromised source.

Reading leads to education,

Education leads liberalism,

Liberalism leads to the dark side.

Few people are aware of how compromised the Washington Post is.

Wikileaks revealed that the Washington Post was engaging in illegal fundraising for the DNC.

You have every right to question such a compromised source.

The thing about these big rags and these stories, is that if there is even a chance that they are lies or fabricated, then another big rag will jump at the opportunity to break that story. The competitive nature of journalism, in itself, is supposed to be a sort of checks and balances. The issue is when everyone runs off of one story without any kind of fact checking or editing.

But if you can find an alternative source disproving this story, then by all means, have at it.

Well... If his memo's look anything like what I have had to process and DISTRO.... Then yea i understand.

That shit is hard to read.
If yall think I type bad, yall aint seen shit till you've read a document marked SECRET NOFORN.

Back