Trump Sexual Assualt Accuser demands realease of Campaign documents.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://firenewsfeed.com/politics/601901

Zervos’ subpoena requires him to turn over all documents “concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.” The order would cover documents about Zervos, as well as other women who accused Trump of groping, including, but not limited to, Jessica Leeds, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Temple Taggart, Kristin Anderson, Cathy Heller, Jill Harth, and Jessica Drake.

Nice timing after the Weinstein coverage.
After hearing Trump talking about grabbing pussy and forcing kisses on women, I would not be surprised if there is not more women than the accuser and the 9 other women listed in the supeona.

Anxiously awaiting liberals to run in here and scream "NOT THREAD WORTHY!!!!!! DUMP!!!!!"

CJNHOEC.png

This is sure to take attention away from Hollywood / Weinstein.
Well played !! This is it !

Last edited:
They already tried this in 2016 and it didn't work.

Yeah, if there was something they could get Trump on, they would have done it already. They were working on impeachment before he took office.

Yeah, if there was something they could get Trump on, they would have done it already. They were working on impeachment before he took office.

Then you'll never complain about Hussein Obama and Hilary? What about OJ?

https://firenewsfeed.com/politics/601901

Zervos’ subpoena requires him to turn over all documents “concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump’s election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior.” The order would cover documents about Zervos, as well as other women who accused Trump of groping, including, but not limited to, Jessica Leeds, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Temple Taggart, Kristin Anderson, Cathy Heller, Jill Harth, and Jessica Drake.

Nice timing after the Weinstein coverage.
After hearing Trump talking about grabbing pussy and forcing kisses on women, I would not be surprised if there is not more women than the accuser and the 9 other women listed in the supeona.

Can't be. @cincymma79 assured me that these women disappeared because they had lied.

would be funny if the thing to finally bring Trump down is something stupid like not buying a box of girl scout cookies on the way into wal mart or something dumb like that

Trump exposed himself stupidly by calling her a liar. That's why she's suing him.

I think Trump had so many accusations thrown towards him at the same time that the public became numb. MSM media got too eager and it backfired on t hem.

I won't have an opinion on this until Kimmel's monologue

Back