TRUMP Sends Father of Deceased Soldier 25000 Check from Personal Account

Yeah it's especially impossible when the one your " quarreling" with never even discussed that issue. It's cool man, rage post away. I'm sure there will be an outrageous outrage of the day for you tomorrow. Have fun.

I wasn't the one who wrote a gigantic wall of text....

I read your wall of text. And if you really think that Donald Trump gives a shit about anyone but himself then I will refer you to his eminent domain lawsuit against a widow in Atlantic City.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...44725fcd3b9_story.html?utm_term=.c0f481fa0660
I am aware that Trump has done some things that he should be rightly criticized for. However this whole thing started because another poster said if Trump had ever done anything in his 71 years besides being a selfish cunt then people would take this most recent gesture seriously.
The thing is, he was lying. When shown examples of the exact thing he stated was necessary, it didn't matter. He still won't take this gesture seriously.
So now you come along with an assertion that something he did was wrong as if I was positing that he's all sunshine and rainbows when I wasn't doing any such thing.

That's very good thing of him 2 do. But I think things like that should be kept private.

Wrong again. You are consistent, I'll say that.

I'm not arguing and fighting against you. I'm laughing at the fact that you

A. Seemed to think I literally meant Trump has NEVER ONCE done a good deed
B. You cant see the easy con staring right at you.

Has anyone ITT donated 25,000 of their own money to a veterans family regardless of when? If no then maybe you guys should STFU because this shit makes you looks like cunts.
25k is not the same. Generosity is measured in % of the money you have. Anyway Trump is a boaster. I think he is the kind of guy who makes promises of the cuff. While speaking to this guy it just hit him and he said it withou much of thought and just forgot about it. Thats what boasters do....they make bunch of promises to make people feel better

How am I " gullible as shit " ? I didn't even comment on that. I simply commented on YOUR quote

and I provided 2 examples out of many that disprove your notion that he spent 71 years being nothing but a selfish cunt.
Do you even reading comprehension bro ?

I've taught music to 2nd graders with better reading comprehension

This is getting stupid. You guys do know that old story of the boy who cried wolf right?

If the media keeps up this garbage/propaganda about Trump, if/when something substantial actually comes to light, nobody is going to believe it or care.

So a grieving father gets a condolence call from the President of the United States and during it whines about his ex-wife getting the survivor benefits while he doesn't have two pennies to rub together?

That seems rather crass. Trump was probably caught off-guard with some guy whining about money during the call and made a off the cuff promise of the money which his staffers probably said later was a bad idea.

Tell me this isn't typical Trump though -

"'I'm going to write you a check out of my personal account for $25,000,' and I was just floored," Baldridge told the Post of his conversation with Trump. "I could not believe he was saying that, and I wish I had it recorded because the man did say this. He said, 'No other president has ever done something like this,' but he said, 'I'm going to do it. "
Still gotta put over himself compared to all other Presidents, eventhough he would have no clue what past Presidents did or didn't do in these situations.

So when Matt Damon holds a "charity" gala, do you see it as heroism, or a large tax write off?
I worked one of Damon's charity events years ago. Dude never even came out of his private room, just got hammered with his friends.

The comments in this thread are a perfect example of the state of the liberal mindset in 2017.

Like none of us have had a bill slip our mind...

And none of us are the most powerful man in the world. A NONE of us have just given away 25k to someone we don't even know.

But, you know, Hitler and shit...

I think Trump figured out a long time ago that being seen giving to charity raises your standing in the eyes of others. That's the point, being seen, which I think is why a lot of his charity donations over the years failed to go through after the photoshoots were over. Trump flippantly made the promise to give the father $25,000, but then why actually give it? Nobody's watching. He gets caught, it puts his ego on the defensive, and then he really sends it.

That's very good thing of him 2 do. But I think things like that should be kept private.

It was kept private till WaPo starting phoning up all the relatives of dead soldiers looking for hit pieces on Trump.

Has anyone ITT donated 25,000 of their own money to a veterans family regardless of when? If no then maybe you guys should STFU because this shit makes you looks like cunts.
I think most of us have given, at one time or another, 0.00125% of our net worth to somebody in need.

Last edited:
It was kept private till WaPo starting phoning up all the relatives of dead soldiers looking for hit pieces on Trump.
It would have stayed Private had Trump not decided to brag about how he calls or writes every deceased soldier's family unlike other Presidents....and that turned out to be #FakeNews from Trump once again.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...widow-whitney-hunter-trump-cooper-intv-ac.cnn (Very Fake News Link)

The widow says she never heard from Trump although she was told to keep her phone near and to expect a call from the President. She also never received a letter from Trump, she raved about how good of a person Pence was and how he stayed with her for about 15 minutes at her Husband's day of dignified transfer and she felt blessed to have met Pence and to have spoken to him. Said he was very genuine and caring and it really helped her and it truly meant a lot to her.

Waaah, someone's questioning our born- wealthy President because he made a promise that he didn't fulfill until he was prompted to!

Back