Trump Seeking Seasonal Foreign Labor

Anung Un Rama

Idol of Millions
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump Winery is trying to hire foreign workers

Presidential candidate Donald Trump ran on the promise to bring jobs back to the US and called out companies that used foreign workers instead of Americans — but now his son’s Virginia winery is doing just that: asking the government for six workers to do seasonal work pruning grapevines.

The petition to the US Department of Labor from Trump Vineyard Estates, owned by the president-elect’s son Eric Trump, seeks temporary visas under the H-2A program for the foreign laborers who would work for about four months at the vineyard near Charlottesville doing a “variety of manual/equipment operation tasks in a vineyard operation.”

slatest_160128_trump4.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Trump Winery is trying to hire foreign workers

Presidential candidate Donald Trump ran on the promise to bring jobs back to the US and called out companies that used foreign workers instead of Americans — but now his son’s Virginia winery is doing just that: asking the government for six workers to do seasonal work pruning grapevines.

The petition to the US Department of Labor from Trump Vineyard Estates, owned by the president-elect’s son Eric Trump, seeks temporary visas under the H-2A program for the foreign laborers who would work for about four months at the vineyard near Charlottesville doing a “variety of manual/equipment operation tasks in a vineyard operation.”

slatest_160128_trump4.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Trump doesn't run his businesses he owns. Do you really think Trump has a spreadsheet on his computer where he goes to look at the day to day goings and comings of his 4000 businesses? lol

".....seeks temporary visas under the H-2A program for the foreign laborers who would work for about four months at the vineyard...."

So, they're trying to legally hire workers to do a job for them? OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

They want workers that pass background checks and have visas, and will pay their taxes? NO WAY!!!!!

You know, the vast majority of people in this country don't have a problem with legal immigrants, and legally documented foreign workers that come here to work, pay taxes, and not break the law.

".....seeks temporary visas under the H-2A program for the foreign laborers who would work for about four months at the vineyard...."

So, they're trying to legally hire workers to do a job for them? OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

They want workers that pass background checks and have visas, and will pay their taxes? NO WAY!!!!!

You know, the vast majority of people in this country don't have a problem with legal immigrants, and legally documented foreign workers that come here to work, pay taxes, and not break the law.

Ah, so we are going to bring jobs back to america, then bring in non americans to work those jobs. Awesome.

Trump loves the American worker as much as he loves the American military.

You can tell by how much he pays in taxes to support them.

The hardest thing to do once you've been exposed as a fool is to admit your mistake.

All the trump voting rubes would rather be dead than admit they're wrong.

You'd think the left would be okay with this but the left actually is only cool if the foreign workers are illegals.

I'm not against it, given the word "seasonal" and there are "visas" involved.

Many people aren't looking for seasonal low-paying work, so companies resort to importing labor. As long as they are then "deported" out. That's the key part of that.

I love the mental gymnastics Trumplings doing itt MAGA

Trump can't find hard working Americans to do the job? Boycott!

Hire some of them trailer park boys to do some work. For once in their life they have pay. Make them work for their crack.

You'd think the left would be okay with this but the left actually is only cool if the foreign workers are illegals.
The left generally thinks we should give out many more work visas. Glad to have you on the team. You'll be teased a little for your hypocrisy, but that will pass.

I have no problem with legal immigration especially if they can't find workers with the skill or desire to do the jobs with American citizen.

We have been using legal immigrants in farm labor for a very long time and I don't think anyone has a problem with that.

The problem has been illegal immigration.

Obama allowed illegals to take jobs in the U.S., it's hypocritical to accost Trump over this when their president has done much worse.

I've worked in hotels, and resorts, and had friends that worked in others, and have had a few conversations about this over the years, my take is, hire Americans, or you don't get to have what the fuck ever business it is...not across the board no foreigners, but there are a lot of hotels, ski resorts and such that are nearly entirely staffed by these foreign guest workers on these temporary work visas, and imo that's just fucking bullshit, I'm not anti business, but you know, everyone doesn't get to own a business, that's just how it is, just because you think it'd be neat to own a ski lodge, or a scuba diving resort or wtf ever, doesn't mean you should just be able to build one and then staff it with people from other countries because you couldn't find people locally to work there, or for the wages you want to pay, fuck you and your bullshit I say to the fux, particularly Trump, and don't get me started on farm labor, over centuries, we have replaced slaves and serfs with imported darker skinned people(not racist, it happens all over the globe) to do our mass farming, because people don't want to pay the true price for what it would cost to pay legitimate wages to people that toil all day in the fields producing crops... more power to the migrant workers imo, cant blame them, but again, its fucking bullshit the way we as a country have allowed our agriculture industry to develop

These people were all here defending bush when his presidency was coming to a close and the word knew they committed horrible war crimes and WMDs were as fanciful as Santa Claus.

Different names same types of people. Can never admit they've been duped

Of they legal, or here legally no one cares. You still dont get that simple concept.

Back