Trump says Korea was part of China while meeting Chinese premier. Koreans are pissed?

Im a little confused. You started this dialog by asking me why i thought thunderheads statement about why koreans are upset about trumps comment that they were a part of china was upsetting the korean people. He said it was because they were picked on by china. I said that was false and they are upset because trump is minimizing korean sovereignty by saying that it was part of China. Why then are you asking about nationalism? How does that change why thunderheads statement is wrong?

Why are you not answering about Nationalism?

The answer may be there. What I am saying is, and have been saying, is that Thunderhead is not entirely wrong.

China, Japan, Korea, et al. are all very Nationalistic, and as a result tend to make brinkmanship in the Pacific a daily occurrence over some glorified sea-rocks.

Thunderhead looks a bit vietnamese. I cant help that brother looks like he drives a civic and responds to the name nguyen.

If I look Vietnamese, then I guess I must be #Nguyening.

nz5i7kG.jpg

And I can't help but think you're an idiot. I drive a Ram 1500 with a HEMI V8 and Hyundai Sonata.

nz5i7kG.jpg

And I can't help but think you're an idiot. I drive a Ram 1500 with a HEMI V8 and Hyundai Sonata.

this just proves you're not Korean, silly American.

this just proves you're not Korean, silly American.

Well, fuck me in the ozarks. She's right.

I'm gonna eat some hot dogs and hamburgers and drown out my sorrows with a supersized Coke.

Wow I never seen anybody assert the Korea was not a puppet under the Yuan. Even Korean history textbooks will admit that.

It doesn't take that much to piss off Koreans. Koreans are an angry bunch. You got a small peninsula wedged in between two giant neighbors, who constantly bullied them for centuries. It's a country with a Napoleon complex and a fierce sense of nationalism.

Han

Brazil was created by Portuguese and it was as Portuguese royal the one that declared independence of Brazil when the french invaded Portugal.

But if that analogy doesnt suits you there are plenty of examples where foreing invaders take over a country and become assimilated culturally like the Mongols did.

For example te Mughals, would you consider the Mughal Empire to be Turco-Mongol?
But Brazil as a distinct nation state didn't control Macau. Brazilians are distinct from Portugese even if they have a lot of Portugese ancestry and culture.

Mughal elite were Turko-Mongols but the administrators were Persians.

nz5i7kG.jpg

Who is that why are you posting that here?

This is a claim that made by Chinese folks (politicians?) in recent years. Pretty sure there was a thread on in a while back.

Korean has historically been the biggest Cucks of East Asia though. When Chinese Emperors demanded the hottest korean women for concubines, the Koreans had to comply. When the Japanese got bored, they just invade Korea. And they had to formally address the Chinese Dynasties as the Celestial Empire. I dont see how you get more cucky than that.

Ever since Merica helped South Korea out and stood them up, they've been a powerhouse in all aspects.

OH wait, are you talking about North Korea?

Wow I never seen anybody assert the Korea was not a puppet under the Yuan. Even Korean history textbooks will admit that.
You wouldnt know since you grew up in America and didnt even go to school in Korea.

Why are you not answering about Nationalism?

The answer may be there. What I am saying is, and have been saying, is that Thunderhead is not entirely wrong.

China, Japan, Korea, et al. are all very Nationalistic, and as a result tend to make brinkmanship in the Pacific a daily occurrence over some glorified sea-rocks.
Because it has nothing to do with the statement he made and my objection to it.

Oh I see haha I thought its one of those UFC korean fighters.

Haha you should post that at the post your pic thread too.

But dont you think its kinda sketchy to post your personal info here like the pasport page?

Oh I see haha I thought its one of those UFC korean fighters.

Haha you should post that at the post your pic thread too.

But dont you think its kinda sketchy to post your personal info here like the pasport page?

No. I've posted my pictures, Youtube and Instagram videos here many times. By now, everybody should know I'm from New York because I can't shut the fuck up about it.

Plus, I've revealed that I was born in the year of the dragon in that birthday thread. So nothing is new. Well, except for the fact that I was bit chunkier back then when that photo was take. I just got out of the Navy at that time.

Last edited:
Back