Trump says he is "absolutely considering" proposals to eliminate 9th Circuit Court

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump recently told the Washington Examiner that he is "absolutely considering" elimination of 9th Circuit Court after it blocks him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-absolutely-apos-214000584.html

Politics
Donald Trump says he is 'absolutely' considering breaking up 9th Circuit court after blocked executive orders
Lucy Pasha-Robinson,The Independent 23 hours ago

Donald Trump is reportedly considering disbanding the US ninth circuit of appeals after court judges blocked two of his executive orders.

Mr Trump said he was "absolutely" considering proposals to breakup the "outrageous" court.

"Absolutely, I have," Mr Trump told the Washington Examiner of considering breakup proposals. "There are many people that want to break up the 9th Circuit. It's outrageous."

"Everybody immediately runs to the 9th Circuit. And we have a big country. We have lots of other locations. But they immediately run to the 9th Circuit. Because they know that's like, semi-automatic."

The US President also took to Twitter to criticise the body earlier in the day, saying: "First the Ninth Circuit rules against the ban & now it hits again on sanctuary cities-both ridiculous rulings. See you in the Supreme Court!"

Sounds like something a rational leader would do. Eliminate opponents that stand in your way.

I'm no lawyer but I doubt he can.

But the USA would be a lot better off without the left loonies on the 9th circuit.

Voted in favor of sanctuary cities and against harsh vetting. 9th circuit is just a liberal blockade slowing down progress to make this country great again.

4D chess libtard.
#MAGA
#cuck
#beta

Good idea, they are annoying opposition and have to go <cheer>

giphy.gif

Is this the one with all the anti-American leftist bastards that deserve to be thrown into the lake of fire for eternity?, if so...Good.

I think Trump learned about the branches of government from the back of a cereal box

Leak: Footage of Emperor Trump's proposal being put into practice
<45>

giphy.gif

gonna be good <cheer>

What's really funny is that liberals think only presidents can be impeached...so can judges.

No. What's funnier you can't tell the difference between "impeaching", which is for individuals and what Trump is suggesting, which is eliminating a whole body.

Just like you can impeach a President but can't do away with the institution of Presidency.

Do you even constitution, bro ?

No. What's funnier you can't tell the difference between "impeaching", which is for individuals and what Trump is suggesting, which is eliminating a whole body.

Just like you can impeach a President but can't do away with the institution of Presidency.

He also learned about the constitution from the back of a cereal box

The usual suspects are blatantly cheering for hints of fascism

Heir lecter
Heir rip

I can't say I actually follow the 9th circuit courts but is it true that their track record is abysmal?

Your point has nothing to do what I say, Judges can be impeached, that's a fact so don't twist my argument.

Back