Trump reviewing Obama’s payment to Palestinians

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/24/trump-reviewing-obamas-payment-palestinians/

The Trump administration said Tuesday it’s reviewing a possible “adjustment” of former President Obama’s release of more than $220 million to the Palestinian Authority, hours before he left office last week.

Acting State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the agency is “currently reviewing last-minute spending approved by the previous administration and will make adjustments if needed to ensure that it aligns with the priorities of the Trump-Pence administration.”

https://worldisraelnews.com/state-department-freezes-obamas-221m-gift-palestinians/
When asked about the transfer by a reporter during Tuesday’s press briefing, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that “[Trump] is very concerned about how taxpayer money is spent, whether it’s sent overseas and what we get for it in terms of the relationship or our support for a democracy or aid to another country for their defenses. But he’s going to be examining all aspects of the budget… He’s going to make sure that every deal, every dollar that is spent by the government is done in a way that respects the American taxpayer.

Looks like they are freezing it, possible adjustment could be to $0. Not so fast, Obama.

Last edited:
Obama must not even turn on the news or log onto the internet at this point. If he does I'll bet his blood pressure is higher now than it was when he was in office.

Obama must not even turn on the news or log onto the internet at this point. If he does I'll bet his blood pressure is higher now than it was when he was in office.
his golf game must be crap right now, lol

Seems reasonable.

Didn't vote for orange man but his outlook on foreign policy is very reasonable and logical so far. America is not helped in any way by harming Israel or by giving massive amounts of money to corrupt Palestinian leadership which seeks to destroy our Judeo-Christian values and our way of life by embracing global Jihad and garnering support largely from other jihadis.

Good. We shouldn't be giving anything to the evil bloodthirsty Palestinians.

You mean the payment that both house of congress approved and Obama just signed off on?

That payment?

Probably like me in the early stages of 2016 where I avoided the news and this forum like the plague. I thought the world was lost and the pigs would have their way. It was just too depressing.

I bet Obama goes straight to Mayberry when he gets on sherdog now and just seeing the words "war room" triggers him into apocalyptic depression.

Probably like me in the early stages of 2016 where I avoided the news and this forum like the plague. I thought the world was lost and the pigs would have their way. It was just too depressing.

I bet Obama goes straight to Mayberry when he gets on sherdog now and just seeing the words "war room" triggers him into apocalyptic depression.

This response is so fucking awesome. Burst out laughing at the second paragraph.

damage-control_large.jpg

Back