International Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

You mean the same meeting Putin told him to take over the phone. What a complete shock.

Trump is an idiot. Plain and simple.

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said that Trump’s decision to do so risks cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and National Security Agency.

You mean the same meeting Putin told him to take over the phone. What a complete shock.

I'm no Trump fan at this point, but I think you need to be questioning where this infornation came from.

Are they spying on a sitting US president?

And by "they", I mean the CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, DHS.

Because as much as I don't trust Donald Trump, I trust our alphabet agencies even less.

I'm no Trump fan at this point, but I think you need to be questioning where this infornation came from.

Are they spying on a sitting US president?

And by "they", I mean the CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, DHS.

Because as much as I don't trust Donald Trump, I trust our alphabet agencies even less.

I think Trump was not alone at this meeting.

EDIT: Another article I read stated that Trump admitted it.

This is it. He's done. He won't last another month eating those double scoops.

And what else did Trump tell them that he didn't admit to. Also you can bet the Russians audiotaped everything said in that meeting as well, given they snuck in the TASS reporter right under the nose of WH security.

This is craziness. Allies cannot trust the friggin President to not leak like a sieve. This absolutely will have a chilling effect on what America is told going forward. Also if I was a covert op or double agent working for US I'd consider getting out of that game ASAP. It's just a theory of mine but I believe Flynn burned some of American assets high up in the Russian Intel community already.

I think Trump was not alone at this meeting.

EDIT: Another article I read stated that Trump admitted it.

Considering he demands an oath of loyalty as a condition of employment, I find that explanation to be fishy as well.

And what else did Trump tell them that he didn't admit to. Also you can bet the Russians audiotaped everything said in that meeting as well, given they snuck in the TASS reporter right under the nose of WH security.

This is craziness. Allies cannot trust the friggin President to not leak like a sieve. This absolutely will have a chilling effect on what America is told going forward. Also if I was a covert op or double agent working for US I'd consider getting out of that game ASAP. It's just a theory of mine but I believe Flynn burned some of American assets high up in the Russian Intel community already.

Who is the ally?

That is my question.

Is it Israel, if so fuck them.

He doesn't exercise either, he feels that the body only has a finite amount of energy and once it's gone it's gone. I wish I was joking.

He should scale down to one scoop anyway. He's old and out of shape but has 7 more years ahead of him.

Not surprised MF'ers. What a stupid piece of shit.

I don't like Trump, but how do we know he relayed classified info? Was someone in the room when it happened?

A link to an actual article might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back