Trump results: Illegal border crossings down 93%

I do, but I have spent my own $ on my clients that I don't get reimbursement.
you keep forgetting to answer my original question to you
do you just let any random homeless person/junkie sleep on your couch whenever they please?

you keep forgetting to answer my original question to you
do you just let any random homeless person/junkie sleep on your couch whenever they please?

Of course not if they are on drugs, but i have housed family who were bums and going to be homeless lol

Of course not if they are on drugs, but i have housed family who were bums and going to be homeless lol
why not? don't druggies need help? after all we are all humans and should help our fellow man, right?

and i did you know these people you let stay with you? or do you just let random homeless people that you've never met sleep on your couch?

why not? don't druggies need help? after all we are all humans and should help our fellow man, right?

and i did you know these people you let stay with you? or do you just let random homeless people that you've never met sleep on your couch?

As a social worker we provide substance users help and shelters to improve there quality of life.

Social work is a tough job, but I sincerely like helping people rationally and logically if they really want it.

I dont understand why you appear upset about helping other less fortunate.

A new report shows that the number of illegal immigrants caught crossing the border has dropped by a stunning 93 percent since December.

According to new numbers provided by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), around 16,000 people were apprehended illegally crossing the border in December, but only a little more than 1,100 were caught in March.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15417/report-border-crossings-down-93-percent-aaron-bandler

giphy.gif

As a social worker we provide substance users help and shelters to improve there quality of life.

Social work is a tough job, but I sincerely like helping people rationally and logically if they really want it.

I dont understand why you appear upset about helping other less fortunate.
i'm not upset. i'm juts tired of pompous douche bags acting like they are morally superior to everyone because they want to let people come to a country illegally.

there is always someone else in need waiting with their hands out, and right over their shoulder is some smug dip shit giving you a dirty look if you don't empty your wallet for them. guilt tripping people isn't going to make people stop thinking it's retarded to have unregulated boarders and proper immigration laws(that are actually enforced)

"i'm better than you, you should be more like me" is a shitty argument.

i'm not upset. i'm juts tired of pompous douche bags acting like they are morally superior to everyone because they want to let people come to a country illegally.

there is always someone else in need waiting with their hands out, and right over their shoulder is some smug dip shit giving you a dirty look if you don't empty your wallet for them. guilt tripping people isn't going to make people stop thinking it's retarded to have unregulated boarders and proper immigration laws(that are actually enforced)

"i'm better than you, you should be more like me" is a shitty argument.

Ya but if there is to many people who don't give shit, the world will be shithole.

he got rid of the illegals

the legals and the borns are next.

Ya but if there is to many people who don't give shit, the world will be shithole.

Balance is what creates order not everyone being like you.... Or him or her.

Personally I believe he's far more "right" than you. The world isn't some paradise in which all shit people are a product of shit lives. A lot of people are just shit, the problem is that shit people do exponentially more damage than someone who makes shit choices.

@voxom touches on the exact argument I've used countless times before, how many random strangers do you allow to stay in your house? The answer is always at best bullshit or a distortion of the truth or a lie.

Your very answer shows you did what any sane person or government needs to do, vet everyone who wants to enter and definitely everyone who's staying. The problem was you tried to gloss over a small lie(bums that were going to be homeless) and divert attention towards druggo's.
I'd bet even with a friend you would have very limited patience in how long they can stay let alone if they were not contributing and you had to pay for everything.

My Aunty worked in an immigration centre for Australia (my country) and I said the same thing to her, how many people or immigrants have you offered to take into your house. You have to feed them, house them, clothe them and are responsible for their behaviours....the answer is always none. The answer if offered in that manner is always...... you guessed it none.
Before you say otherwise the people in government are responsible for any immigrants future behaviour or crime. Someone's child is killed and the parent goes looking for an explanation as to why, finds out its because someone just let them in. Well someone loses their job but that parents child can't come back from the dead.

This situation isn't any different at all its just a matter of scale and being directly related to your life not some fuzzy dream were someone far away pays for it and deals with the consequences.

You touch on good deeds done. It may surprise you that most normal people do good or sacrifice for the whole, this is why we have families/communities/states/countries and a relatively civilised world.

You touched on traditional land, there is none. Every continent has moved, collided and been a slow moving 8 ball on the table. Traditionally every time it came into contact two groups merged and one became dominant and wiped the other out....Neanderthals anyone or any new wave of aborigines on the original indigenous population.

Lets keep it real as bad as it has been for a lot of people the last 400 years they should thank there lucky stars it wasn't 1000/2000/3000 years ago because it would have been a lot worse. Shit has happened to every race on this planet the problem is when you focus on the shit not the solution.

Back