Trump results: Illegal border crossings down 93%

Lol @ Democrats suddenly caring about 'wasting money.'

Also lol @ Democrats in full panic mode.

The comparisons to the Great Wall of China or the Pyramids on the first page is some of the most hilarious stuff I've seen on this forum.

No, it doesn't, but it does sound like you already realized that you're in over your head in this debate.

This debate has been going on for years between the right and left. Lots of people believe in what we BOTH believe in. This debate will go on even after were both dead lol.

It sounds like you fear intergation of others into America. Going to happen regardless how much you hate it. I welcome everyone who wants better for themselves and their families.

Just because I was born here doesn't make me better then anyone else.
You're brainwashed. I see a lot of this in todays young liberals.

We welcome integration and assimilation. We've always been a country based on that principal.

trump supporters: bullshit! Why do i still see so many mexicans?

You made my point for me. No one should tell anyone that they don't belong somewhere. We are all humans and should help our fellow men regardless where they come from.

Muricans have the worst attitudes towards others when they built america with people all over the globe lol.
how many homeless people do you let live in your house? are they allowed to bring friends and come and go as they please?

Before the election it was a nightly (usually 2-3x a night actually) occurrence for an Agent working in a specific area where there is no fence to get on the radio and say "I'm gonna need transport for 30 Guatemalans." These people would just walk across the line and demand to be arrested. These were extremely poor and uneducated people who didn't even speak Spanish (they spoke some Indian dialect) and didn't know how to write their own names.

We released these people into every corner of the country with a vague promise of a court date sometime in the future because they had kids with them that they were under no obligation to prove were actually their own.

That continued for a few days after the Inauguration and quickly screeched to a halt. Now we are back to normal illegal traffic and the days of releasing 80-100 illegals from Central/Latin America are long gone. Amazing what actual consequences do.

huh, who would have thought enforcing our border laws would have a positive effect on illegal immigration?

Oh right, everyone with an ounce of sense.
I should go conservative on sherdog so I can get a ton of likes too!

I should go conservative on sherdog so I can get a ton of likes too!
I should quote some guy on sherdog and make off topic remarks about his political tendencies so I can get even more likes!

how many homeless people do you let live in your house? are they allowed to bring friends and come and go as they please?

I'm a social worker so I put a lot time helping people.

Because we need them. Great Mexican food, good workers, and good looking women.
tenor.gif

HEZeuGA.png

If you're ancestors didn't originate from this continent, then you are illegal to the continent .

Is this some sort of character you're playing to make liberals seem retarded?

I should quote some guy on sherdog and make off topic remarks about his political tendencies so I can get even more likes!
Nah I wont get likes. I'm not conservative bruh! Hence my comment!

that wasn't my question, and you know that.

also, i take it you get paid to help people?

I do, but I have spent my own $ on my clients that I don't get reimbursement.

Is this some sort of character you're playing to make liberals seem retarded?

Right wingers are mad when they are told that there ancestors weren't here first. For some reason it pisses them off lol

Maybe we've gotten worse on catching people and more are getting through...

Back