Elections Kyrsten KO McSally [Republicans Squeal Fraud]

I think the President is off base on this one. AZ is a bit different and it typically takes more time to count there. Maricopa Co is now done resulting in the swing in votes. There are many more ballots out there still in other counties

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/16/17965626/arizona-senate-martha-mcsally-kyrsten-sinema

Arizonans love to talk about their independent streak and that’s something that’s also reflected in voters’ political affiliations. As of this past August, the state had roughly 1.3 million registered Republicans, 1.1 million registered Democrats and 1.2 million registered Independents, according to the Arizona Secretary of State.

“We’re about a third, a third, a third — Republican, independent, and Democrat, in that order,” says Rochwalik, “It’s the independent voter that makes the decision in Arizona.”

Swing voters could very well shift the scales in favor of Democrats this cycle, since many are displeased with Trump’s policies and rhetoric. In a June NBC News poll, independent voters in Arizona said their vote in November would act as a check on Trump and not an effort to support his agenda — by a 21-point margin.

“Most of the independents see themselves as sort-of Democrats and sort-of Republicans,” says University of Arizona political science professor Thomas Volgy. “This doesn’t appear to be case this year — it looks like they’re heavily moving away from the Republican Party.”

If enough independents voted for Sinema, that bloc of voters combined with the existing Democratic base could be sufficient to overcome the numeric advantage that Republicans have in the state — particularly if the Republican base had a depressed voter turnout. An October poll from ABC/OH Predictive Insights found that 48 percent of independent voters were backing Sinema, compared to 36 percent backing McSally.

Tell that to our president... he called fraud on this already which was what this thread was about... lol
I'm glad you finally conceded that Donald Trump IS in fact your president. The truth shall set you free...

I'm glad you finally conceded that Donald Trump IS in fact your president. The truth shall set you free...

Wha??

Of course he’s our President. One of the worst ones to ever come along but still our president.

Have I ever stated that he wasn’t???

Wha??

Of course he’s our President. One of the worst ones to ever come along but still our president.

Have I ever stated that he wasn’t???
Good. Maybe you can try explaining that to all of these idiots.

main_900.jpg

From an outsider perspective. The whole "a candidate has lost but oh wait we found new ballots which means he now has won."

That is straight up 3rd world. If you have lost by time of election end then this whole. "Unaccounted votes" is clear BS.

The right in America should correctly protest in masses if they continue to have elections stolen from them.

Good. Maybe you can try explaining that to all of these idiots.

main_900.jpg

I don’t speak for others. Just myself.

But it was a nice way of derailing the fact that you preached about patiently waiting before making hasty judgments when Trump and Republicans rushed in to cry foul. Quite interesting actually. We have a president making accusations without any facts (and often lying) and this is a very easy and clear example of it and you pivot and bitch about liberals. Lol

Kelly Ann Conway woulda been proud of ya!

I don’t speak for others. Just myself.

But it was a nice way of derailing the fact that you preached about patiently waiting before making hasty judgments when Trump and Republicans rushed in to cry foul. Quite interesting actually. We have a president making accusations without any facts (and often lying) and this is a very easy and clear example of it and you pivot and bitch about liberals. Lol

Kelly Ann Conway woulda been proud of ya!
RigidBogusAnkole-small.gif

Arizona is going to have a Democratic Senator.

Sinema has actually been slightly favored to take this for months leading up to, it isn't some wild shock or fraud she's edging it. The special election for McCain's seat could very well see Double Dem representation in the US Senate come November 2020.

What's with this orchestra of world's tiniest violins today? Are reps on a period? Why are y'all whining so much, would you like a safe space??

lmao

This post-election has been absolutely shameless. What a lawless and stupid political party these Republicans have become.

Sarcasm? Democrats think they are victims, and always in the right based solely on their political affiliation. They would be as, and I would say more, likely to do this now.. It's an extension of the way they think they get to name call and be irrational, but somehow it's ok.

"Men have periods too"

- probably a democrat

So this is it, then, you're having a period, is that why you're so emotional today? Whining about people getting banned on FB, hail-marying Arizona which you theoretically should have swept? It's that time of the month?

So this is it, then, you're having a period, is that why you're so emotional today? Whining about people getting banned on FB, hail-marying Arizona which you theoretically should have swept? It's that time of the month?

Feels like you're being pretry judgey on a female stereotype bra.

AZ is a sham, the votes should have been counted long ago. This is banana republic shit on the part of the dems and it's about time the right fights back.

Back