Trump reported drinks 12 cans of Diet Coke everyday... He has a Diet Coke button on his desk...

Still not as bad as well done steaks with fucking ketchup.

Also the refusing to work out thing is absolute insanity to me.
most silver spoon types have 0 life skills ... what do you expect when you are born with 4 nannies and servants never telling you no to anything...

Really, seriously... curious why this is a thing.

Dude is like in his 70s.... let the old man drink and eat what he wants.

zVxLd.gif

It's funny to me that some people are so tied up with defending Trump to the death on everything that they can't just say, "damn, that's weird and gross." If it became public that he liked to eat live rats, you'd have people here saying that it's not interesting and we shouldn't talk about it.
and then one of them will reference this thread in some future argument as evidence that liberals are so insane they would impeach Trump for drinking diet Coke.

and then one of them will reference this thread in some future argument as evidence that liberals are so insane they would impeach Trump for drinking diet Coke.

Bingo. Same thing has happened with his weird ice cream move.

Are you telling me that President Trump has a button on his desk that will summon someone to bring him a Diet Coke?

That's awsome!

A LOT of people (doctors included) think that he may not live much longer due to said HORRID eating habits...

It's not just me pointing things out.

So yes, this subject IS important.

How could it NOT be?

He is the president...
Yeah but Hillary had the sniffles so clearly unfit.

Are you telling me that President Trump has a button on his desk that will summon someone to bring him a Diet Coke?

That's awsome!

If I told you that Trump has a button on his desk that brings him a 10 year old you would have the same response.

If I told you that Trump has a button on his desk that brings him a 10 year old you would have the same response.

The fact that that's the first place you try to take such a conversation is actually kind of disturbing.

Back on topic, I don't care what you say, having a button that brings him a Diet Coke is Batman level cool!

The fact that that's the first place you try to take such a conversation is actually kind of disturbing.

Back on topic, I don't care what you say, having a button that brings him a Diet Coke is Batman level cool!

It's true... Sometimes the truth hurts. I'm not apologizing for anything

They don't all have it. There are some great ones with no sweetener, even.

I always take these medical meta-analysis with a grain of salt because they never bother to control for a lot of factors.

People who are fat as fuck are the ones that are drinking diet sodas in the first place, people who are healthy either dont drink much soda or when they do they drink regular.

How is that "cool"?

Diet Coke is gross.

Diet Coke in excess = DIRE for ones health.

Surely you can think of any number of things "on demand" that are actually cool...

Fuck. Diet. Soda.

I thought he'd be a dr pepper guy

It seems to be working for him. Anyone that can do 5 rallies in a day, 2 days in a row, at his age, can't be in terrible health.

Back