Trump reaches deal on DACA with dems, no wall

The wall is so cheap though from what illegal immigration costs America. And would even create some jobs. If it even cuts down illegal immigration by 25% it's well worth it.

It's a win/win, why wouldn't anyone want it?

Democrats should be happy with this deal.

They don't want a wall, young illegals get to stay
But not because they're illegal. Because they're good immigrants who would make good citizens. School, work, taxes, no crime. The good guys. The wall is clearly unnecessary, but I'm sure there are plenty of strategic spots that could be beefed up w/either tech or a fence/wall. There is room to fund that.

Just because there is no wall in this daca deal, does not mean it won't come up later.

rofl, still no wall

Doesnt this deal have tomake it throught Congress, which the republicans control.

what's in the 2nd tweet? It's gone now.
It was Sean Hannity tweeting at McConnell saying see what you did? By messing up healthcare now Trump has to deal with Dems on DACA. Lol.

The sooner the USA becomes Venezuela so I can point and laugh at progressives, the better.

Trump saw the writing on the wall. 4 years of fighting and nothing getting done. I bet he's budging on immigration for tax reform. I doubt the dems are budging on health insurance.

Glad that is behind us. I actually didn't think to many took him seriously about the wall any more than "lock her up." Sounds like illegal immigration has dropped considerably without it.
Glad the dreamers are staying for several reasons, one being the further division it would have caused if this dragged out. Hated the thought of fine people getting kicked out.

I don't think Trump has ever bin a racist, egomaniac yes, but not a racist . A true racist would not compromise on his twisted convictions.

The sooner the USA becomes Venezuela so I can point and laugh at progressives, the better.
The kind of measured, thoughtful response we've come to expect from the fine young conservatives of this country.

The kind of measured, thoughtful response we've come to expect from the fine young conservatives of this country.

I'm British. The left-wing over here are hell bent on flooding Britain with Muslims. They sure love wrecking nations. I'll enjoy watching the USA get transformed into Venezuela. You do realise that's what's going to happen, yes?

But not because they're illegal. Because they're good immigrants who would make good citizens. School, work, taxes, no crime. The good guys. The wall is clearly unnecessary, but I'm sure there are plenty of strategic spots that could be beefed up w/either tech or a fence/wall. There is room to fund that.
Well they are/were illegal, but that was negotiated that they will get to stay.

He's just going to do the same thing Rubio or Kasich would've did or even Clinton to a lesser degree cause neither party wants the immigration plan he ran on. Neither side is going to deport the illegals in the country l and amnesty was always going to happen, it was just an matter of what the path should be. Trumps fans will support it and in the end, everyone is happy policywise on immigration cause trump supporters never cared on policy and everyone else never was for deportation.

Doesnt this deal have tomake it throught Congress, which the republicans control.

Maybe but next election unless they get something real in the way of border security they will pay for it.

I'm British. The left-wing over here are hell bent on flooding Britain with Muslims. They sure love wrecking nations. I'll enjoy watching the USA get transformed into Venezuela. You do realise that's what's going to happen, yes?
Ouch.

<{you!}>

Back