International Trump/Putin Summit

When the best excuse is trump is just a compulsive liar

I'm not the one moving the goalpost.

Those opposed to President Trump are abandoning the Russian collusion conspiracy theory and are moving on to the "Russian trolls stole my youth!!!" narrative.

I'm just noting the moving of the goalpost. Because you don't like the fact that this is being point out to people, you decided to start name calling.

And will be until President Trump steps down on January 20th 2025.

Politicized investigations are intended to drag on as long as possible, to give the political opposition a talking point.

For completely unrelated things.

It's actually one of the reasons his supporters are considering this investigation a Witch Hunt.

There's only one facet that explains all of this:

Sore losers always make excuses.

Conjecture and conspiracy theory. Nothing here worth responding to.

John Podesta never denied the veracity of the emails.

Nice try though!

You are fucking insane.

Agreeing to allow a foreign government, which our own government knows interfered in our presidential election, to then be involved in the investigation of said interference, is either treasonous, or a sign of extreme idiocy and naivete. Either way, anyone who would agree to that is unfit for office and anyone with integrity would acknowledge that.
Everyone in New York knows this guy has always been a clown.
https://goo.gl/images/GLXdtU

This is like one of the worst garbage thread in WarRoom history, 100% pure dogshit... no real discussion just triggered posters and trolling...

Any decent nondeplorable American.

Dude you are on the wrong side of history. ;)

Which Trump claims he did. He said he asked about it and Putin denied it. There's not much more he can do, man to man.

Like I said, people seem to be mad that Trump didn't publicly berate Putin at a press conference. Seems like a BS expectation to me, one that people knew he wouldn't be able to live up to.
That was not the expectation. He bent over for Putin. There's no other way to see it.

You aren't accounting for Trump time dilation. The sheer volume of Trump's scandals has actually created ruptures in time and space. For reference, Trump rode down the escalator approximately 47 years ago and he fired Comey 15 years ago.

His entire presidency should last about 450 years.
"When you're courting a pretty girl, an eternity seems like a minute. When you're surviving a Trump presidency, a minute seems like eternity. That's Relativity ."

(Altered with apologies to A. Einstein)

This is like one of the worst garbage thread in WarRoom history, 100% pure dogshit... no real discussion just triggered posters and trolling...

Dude you are on the wrong side of history. ;)
Are you even American?

"Trump claims"
That's worth a three dollar bill.

He's so incredibly dishonest I wouldn't believe him if he said the Sun rises in the East or he'll show his taxes
Why don't they want to see his taxes? It's mind boggling.

That was not the expectation. He bent over for Putin. There's no other way to see it.
I already posted why I don't agree and I posted a vid of a guy who has been a critic of Trump who sees it like I do too.

People seem to be calling for war and impeachment because or President didn't accuse another world leader of something. Pretty crazy.

"When you're courting a pretty girl, an eternity seems like a minute. When you're surviving a Trump presidency, a minute seems like eternity. That's Relativity ."

(Altered with apologies to A. Einstein)

Albert Einstein was stupid... he was wrong about quantum mechanics

What, so we can just offer our opinions as fact now? OK, I believe that actually Trump called him on it and reversed Putins judo throw. Much to Putin's chagrin he was forced to admit all of Russia's covert ops around the world but Trump, being the pinnacle of humility that he is, chose to take the high road in the press conference.

Is my work of fiction about their discussion behind the scenes any more absurd than yours? Should I have added more graphic gay imagery to get you guys to read it?
GTFO :rolleyes:

I already posted why I don't agree and I posted a vid of a guy who has been a critic of Trump who sees it like I do too.

People seem to be calling for war and impeachment because or President didn't accuse another world leader of something. Pretty crazy.
Find me one person here calling for war? Your post is just a moronic attempt at building a strawman.

Why don't they want to see his taxes? It's mind boggling.
Ahh, who knows. All these political promises will disappear in time like tears... in rain...

Time... to lie

3W7Fro8.jpg

Back