International Trump/Putin Summit

These moaners on the Left wanted Trump to chastise Putin, intimidate, insult, and embarrass him, all on live tv, how intelligent of them.
They really wanted the President to tell Putin off as if he was a naughty boy.

I wonder how many of the moaners have actually previously been the President of the United States? They have no idea what happens away from the cameras.
You're taking out of your ass. Plenty of Republicans are incensed as well. You sound like a lap dog.

Why even argue with a German guy on Sherdog? If he loves Trump so much he can have him. :D
Wait, he is German?.....WOW a German liking a guy, who has some similarities to Hitler.......

giphy.gif

The Mueller investigation is a joke, openly biased. 13 dems work under Mueller. With all the bias on the left, I can fully understand Trump, why he is sceptical. Impeach from day 1, so what do you guys expect from Trump?

Secondly, you know that Russia helped to prevent a terror attack in Boston few years ago? So are they really that bad? I don't think so.
You're German, go protest Merkel, your opinion here is worthless.

you made a big mistake for trying to open a fair and non biased discussion regarding Russia.

waste of time... because it's just all about being anti Trump. If Trump acted aggressively, they would call him crazy and a danger for the entire world. They cry impeach from day 1.

Feels like I’m taking with low level government agents whose boss was watching an elitist awards show and heard maryl steep say mma was a hotbed of trump support and said “go counter-intelligence that intelligence Johnson.”

these Russian journos sound like trump supporters

You're German, go protest Merkel, your opinion here is worthless.

As I said, I will migrate to the USA very soon.

To protest against Merkel is nonsense. She and her regime has ruled the country for 15 years... an end is not in sight.

And frankly, I can post whatever and wherever I want.

To protest against Merkel is nonsense. She and her regime has ruled the country for 15 years... an end is not in sight.

We don't want you, follow your heart and go Russia.

It's very funny to read an american talking about human rights, terrorism and wars.

John McCain with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
b261ce00635e6ab31d502fdf64d58f85.jpg

The famous weapons of mass destruction
powell_un_anthrax.jpg

Yemen War, American friends Saudi Arabia
Yemen_Genocide.jpg

Agent orange in Vietnam

Hillary Clinton admiting your governement created and funded terrorists groups like al-Quaeda

I'm from the UK and there was just some Hillary Clinton shill on the news criticizing Putin and Trump for what he called their inhumane and immoral policies on Syria.

It never ceases to amaze me how brazen and shameless these people are. The sad part is a lot of people fall for it. They still think Obama was a peace President.

I consider myself as a future US citizen, this is why I care so much. I will migrate to USA very soon <3
Well when you're here and have the right to vote you can spew all this nonsense and it will be protected under our first amendment rights. Until then, Fuck Off... :D

You can post it, but we won't take it seriously. :cool:

That was just yesterday

You aren't accounting for Trump time dilation. The sheer volume of Trump's scandals has actually created ruptures in time and space. For reference, Trump rode down the escalator approximately 47 years ago and he fired Comey 15 years ago.

His entire presidency should last about 450 years.

Back