International Trump/Putin Summit

russiagate-explained.jpg
buu buut her emails!

seriously, I think it isn't that bad when USA and Russia improve their relationship. Why the hysteria lol? Because of few bots and trolls, which are pretty much on every side active?

Someone has to make the first step. The focus should be on China. In contrary to Russia, China is really a threat.

Maybe Trump really just wants a more peaceful world? <3
<{RoseRun}>

seriously, I think it isn't that bad when USA and Russia improve their relationship. Why the hysteria lol? Because of few bots and trolls, which are pretty much on every side active?

Someone has to make the first step. The focus should be on China. In contrary to Russia, China is really a threat.

<{RoseRun}>

Trump is a guy who found time to brag in the immediate aftermath of 9/11 that his building was now the tallest in lower Manhattan. A building he had built with the help of the mafia and small businesses he tried to ruin. World peace hehe hoho.

Trump is a guy who found time to brag in the immediate aftermath of 9/11 that his building was now the tallest in lower Manhattan. A building he had built with the help of the mafia and small businesses he tried to ruin. World peace hehe hoho.

<{RoseRun}>
So you're ok with him saying that Hardworking Americans who have protected us from terrorist attacks, are full of shit and putin is right? LMFAO, damn you're a cuck like trump.

So you're ok with him saying that Hardworking Americans who have protected us from terrorist attacks, are full of shit and putin is right? LMFAO, damn you're a cuck like trump.

swamp creatures are no hardworking Americans and few Russian bots are not equal to a "terror attack" lol

swamp creatures are no hardworking Americans and few Russian bots are not equal to a "terror attack" lol
The intelligience agencies have protected America from terrorist attacks.....much more American than you will ever be.

You put putin's word over them...damn you're a disgrace and a russian cuck.

These moaners on the Left wanted Trump to chastise Putin, intimidate, insult, and embarrass him, all on live tv, how intelligent of them.
They really wanted the President to tell Putin off as if he was a naughty boy.

I wonder how many of the moaners have actually previously been the President of the United States? They have no idea what happens away from the cameras.

These moaners on the Left wanted Trump to chastise Putin, intimidate, insult, and embarrass him, all on live tv, how intelligent of them.

I wonder how many of the moaners have actually previously been the President of the United States? They have no idea what happens away from the cameras.

Trump already blew up 200 Russians in Syria. Not enough for these crazy people.

The intelligience agencies have protected America from terrorist attacks.....much more American than you will ever be.

The Mueller investigation is a joke, openly biased. 13 dems work under Mueller. With all the bias on the left, I can fully understand Trump, why he is sceptical. Impeach from day 1, so what do you guys expect from Trump?

Secondly, you know that Russia helped to prevent a terror attack in Boston few years ago? So are they really that bad? I don't think so.

No, we just wanted him to not be a pussy and actually tell putin to not interfere.....

Instead he throws hardworking Americans who have protected us from terroriat attacks and picks putin's word over theirs....truly a disgrace.

Moaners?

tt1.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Trump was moaning about obama without being the president....according to your retarded logic, he shouldn't criticize obama since he haa no idea what happens behind cameras.

Trump bend over behind cameras.

Last edited:

JFC lol

It's pretty impressive how little shame you have.

Sean's show is objectively bad. If you miss it on Monday but catch it on Thursday you wouldn't have missed anything. He talks about the same thing. Same points and sentences. Doesn't bother to change them. He has the same round of guests too. It's so awful.

Smart, I think. He'll pull the same audience of drooling morons regardless. Might as well cut costs on production overhead since it doesn't matter.

why do you even try to create a connection between Russia and terrorism? The last big terror attack was from your awesome muslim friends, who you want to invite to the USA so badly

The Mueller investigation is a joke, openly biased. 13 dems work under Mueller. With all the bias on the left, I can fully understand Trump, why he is sceptical. Impeach from day 1, so what do you guys expect from Trump?

Secondly, you know that Russia helped to prevent a terror attack in Boston few years ago? So are they really that bad? I don't think so.

The intelligence agencies, agreed that russia meddeled with the election...sorry I take the words of hard working Americans over putin/KGB 2.0

You mean the Boston marathon bombing? It still happened(Guy posted on shersog btw)...but yes, I believe they tried warning us.....The American intelligience agencies have prevented much more attacks and helped america much more.

Sorry but Im Team America....not Team Trump/Putin, unlike you

Last edited:
why do you even try to create a connection between Russia and terrorism? The last big terror attack was from your awesome muslim friends, who you want to invite to the USA so badly
I never said russia was doing terroriat attacks.

I said the hardworking Americans who protect us from terrorist attacks, say putin interfered.....yet Trump believes putin instead of hard working Americans who protect America.

Oh shut up, Petey.

This is a bullshit argument that no one is making. If you can't think and behave like a rational adult, maybe you should poontang your ass back to The Mayberry.
So you are more upset that a couple Russians hacked the dnc website and showed all the shady shit Hillary/DNC was doing. If you were a real patriot you would be upset that An American party went to these lengths to try to screw over the American people. But you are just a Hack.

The intelligence agencies, agreed thay russia meddeled with the election...sorry I take the words of hard working Americans over putin/KGB 2.0

You mean the Boston marathon bombing? It still happened(Guy posted on shersog btw)...but yes, I believe they tried warning us.....The American intelligience agencies have preventes much more attacks and helped america much more.

Sorry but Im Team America....not Team Trump/Putin, unlike you

to be fair, the american agencies did a very, very bad job regarding the iraq war. They have been wrong many times, because of bias etc.

trying to connect a biased investigation to "hardworking" Americans just doesn't work. The problem is, that this country is way too divided. the left doesn't trust conservative judges and the right doesn't trust a lefty investigation which consists of 13 dems.

No president would do that, bring another world leader/nuclear power out before the press and insult them.
But they would and have privately pressed them about different subjects and, hey, mentioned the whole "human rights" thing

BTW putin's butt buddy is this guy

PutinKadyrov.png

A Muslim who violates human rights.

But keep believing Putin is right and Hardworking Americans are wrong.

Back