International Trump/Putin Summit

Sounds like Trump may have told Putin who the CIA operative was. Boys, that is grounds for treason... Just sayin

It sucks doesnt it?....to have a foreign nation manipulate your election? To have foreign nation influence your leader and him basically be a puppet for them.

Oh no Putin has taken control of Croatia's president too.
putin2.jpg
I suppose she can't or won't criticise him either

Real men are willing to risk something, no matter how small, to stand behind their beliefs.

Little boys like to fill up space on a karate forum pushing their wacko uninformed conspiracy theories.

If only we knew why Trump was being so much harder on Russia than Obama.
  • About 200 Russians were killed in Trump's airstrikes in Syria (April 2017)
  • Trump has armed Ukraine with Javelin missile complexes (Obama refused), and Russia issued an angry denunciation in response. (December 2017)
  • Trump's Treasury Department sanctioned seven Russian oligarchs, 12 companies they controlled and 17 senior Russian officials (April 2018)

That's only a small sample. It's easy to buy into nutjob conspiracy theories when you willingly ignore evidence.
This is fun. Now, turn on that same dime and call him the peace president and talk about the Nobel

I am hoping when Sarah Sanders other eye drops, she will start telling the truth.

Sounds like Trump may have told Putin who the CIA operative was. Boys, that is grounds for treason... Just sayin
The last person convicted of treason was a Japanese guy in 1952 following WWII. He was pardoned by JFK then deported.

It just doesn't happen and maybe it's because modern(1960s-current) presidents/politicans deal much more often with foreign countries and their leaders. Maybe not idk. But it seems like the global economy should be a reason for carefully monitoring our politicians even closer and scrutinizing their dealings with foreigners much more often.

Just after they catch the Russian spy who was working with the NRA and right wing religious. She also used sex to work her way in to GOP circles (Russia Spy 101)

A U.S. Treasury Department decision to safeguard the identities of so-called “dark money” donors to politically active nonprofit groups spawned warnings on Tuesday that the policy could inadvertently aid foreign actors, including Russia.

A second post was needed :)

Rest of story

A new poll shows only 35% of Republicans think Russia meddled in the election. Amazing!

Go Fox go.

Seems like if the KGB was really behind Trump/2016 election then our CIA would be pretty salty and ready to expose them. Honestly for the amount of power the CIA wields(basically limitless) it's kinda sad that we reached the point we're at.

Among all the ugly shit the CIA undoubtedly does, things like stopping foreign operatives seizing control of major elections at any cost is why we allow them to have all that power.

Either the CIA itself has been infiltrated or we've reached a point where the leadership is shit and in need of an overhaul.

A new poll shows only 35% of Republicans think Russia meddled in the election. Amazing!

Go Fox go.
I blame the refusal of elected officials to acknowledge US election meddling overseas as well as Israel's continued influence on our elections.

The useful idiots dont help either

Seems like if the KGB was really behind Trump/2016 election then our CIA would be pretty salty and ready to expose them. Honestly for the amount of power the CIA wields(basically limitless) it's kinda sad that we reached the point we're at.

Among all the ugly shit the CIA undoubtedly does, things like stopping foreign operatives seizing control of major elections at any cost is why we allow them to have all that power.

Either the CIA itself has been infiltrated or we've reached a point where the leadership is shit and in need of an overhaul.
I hate my country too, we're so smart and forward thinking.

It sucks doesnt it?....to have a foreign nation manipulate your election? To have foreign nation influence your leader and him basically be a puppet for them.
I'm sure it would suck if any of that were true.

I'm sure it would suck if any of that were true.
One thing that confuses me all over this forum, on a wide variety of subjects, is how anyone NOT involved in an investigation, who hasn't seen any evidence, thinks they are more informed than those tasked with the investigation.

Looks like Conor has jumped on board the Putin train....

http://www.espn.com/ufc/story/_/id/...t-great-leader-vladimir-putin-world-cup-final

"Today I was invited to the World Cup final as a guest of Russian President Vladimir Putin," McGregor said. "This man is one of the greatest leaders of our time and I was honored to attend such a landmark event alongside him.

"Today was an honor for me Mr. Putin. Thank you and congratulations on an amazing World Cup."

McGregor then signed off his message with "Россия вперёд!", which translates to "Go Russia!"

Looks like Conor has jumped on board the Putin train....

http://www.espn.com/ufc/story/_/id/...t-great-leader-vladimir-putin-world-cup-final

"Today I was invited to the World Cup final as a guest of Russian President Vladimir Putin," McGregor said. "This man is one of the greatest leaders of our time and I was honored to attend such a landmark event alongside him.

"Today was an honor for me Mr. Putin. Thank you and congratulations on an amazing World Cup."

McGregor then signed off his message with "Россия вперёд!", which translates to "Go Russia!"
People be praising dictators left and right, what a time to be alive.

... if you're a dictator

Back