International Trump/Putin Summit

Lol, that was Putin's idea and Putin knew before hand.
Putin has killed was more Russians than that, he is only slightly behind Stalin in the number of Russians he has killed.
So Putin gave the OK, knowing it would take heat off of Duetsche BAnk Donny. Putin also knew the Trump Spin Doctors would bring it up in defense of Trump, whenever Trump got caught acting like a traitor.

Small interposed question if you don't mind. Why is Saudi Arabia your ally? A country which is much worse than Russia regarding human rights?

<Dany07>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gress-can-do-about-it/?utm_term=.cef53a57b52e

Congress started a bipartisan showdown with the White House over Russia sanctions this summer, and it looks like Congress just lost.

President Trump won't be implementing Russia sanctions that Congress basically forced him to sign into law this year. It's unclear whether Trump is breaking the law in his decision, but legal experts say he'll probably never have to implement them if he doesn't want to. Congress doesn't have a lot of viable options to force the president's hand on foreign policy — other than incredibly confrontational ones such as suing or impeaching him.

Trump called the sanctions bill "seriously flawed" when he signed it. The sanctions passed in summer of 2017. Trump didn't bother to sign and then ignore the bill till January 2018.

You're seriously uninformed.
Strong on Russia!
Not a weak fat pussy at all!
This is what strong leadership looks like!

7 months??

Trump pressured them to meet the agreed goal by 2024. That's all.

Haha you’re a moron. He told them they had to meet it immediately and explicitly not by 2025...

Why are you such a fucking liar? Are you sick? He put it in writing.

Haha you’re a moron. He told them they had to meet it immediately and explicitly not by 2025...

Show me then. What writing?

The only thing I can see that he did besides pressure them to stay on track for the initial agreement is for some reason request them to double their target to 4%.

Would like to read it.
You have, so post a link

Lol, that was Putin's idea and Putin knew before hand.
Putin has killed was more Russians than that, he is only slightly behind Stalin in the number of Russians he has killed.
So Putin gave the OK, knowing it would take heat off of Duetsche BAnk Donny. Putin also knew the Trump Spin Doctors would bring it up in defense of Trump, whenever Trump got caught acting like a traitor.

You just went Full Donald. Everyone knows you never go Full Donald. Putin is a ruthless bastard who is directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of people. But he's a virgin compared to Stalin. No matter how you calculate it, Stalin's body count was measured in seven figures.

It's the long con. She spent five decades fighting for causes supported by the left but once she was in office, she planned to switch and be a "corporatist" (whatever @Peteyandjia means by that). It wouldn't have worked, too, if it hadn't have been for that meddling FBI!

Do you think Hillary will run again in 2020? Would she be your pick, or is there someone else?

Show me then. What writing?

The only thing I can see that he did besides pressure them to stay on track for the initial agreement is for some reason request them to double their target to 4%.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday demanded that America's NATO allies raise their domestic defense spending levels to 2 percent "immediately" instead of by 2024, as NATO had previously agreed.

Twitter: “What good is NATO if Germany is paying Russia billions of dollars for gas and energy? Why are there only 5 out of 29 countries that have met their commitment? The U.S. is paying for Europe’s protection, then loses billions on Trade. Must pay 2% of GDP IMMEDIATELY, not by 2025.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/tru...-meet-defense-spending-goals-immediately.html

And why the fuck shouldn’t they pay 4%? What do they do except suck the money out of the USA? What reason is there to keep paying for these people’s militaries? They don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves. Let them protect themselves. Russia’s economy is an infant compared to a shittier western euro country. It’s a fake threat that they invent under the guise of security to brainwash morons like yourselves into pressuring your government to spend billions protecting Europeans, a majority of whom who wouldn’t die for you as the Americans did for them 80 years ago.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday demanded that America's NATO allies raise their domestic defense spending levels to 2 percent "immediately" instead of by 2024, as NATO had previously agreed.

Twitter: “What good is NATO if Germany is paying Russia billions of dollars for gas and energy? Why are there only 5 out of 29 countries that have met their commitment? The U.S. is paying for Europe’s protection, then loses billions on Trade. Must pay 2% of GDP IMMEDIATELY, not by 2025.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/tru...-meet-defense-spending-goals-immediately.html

And why the fuck shouldn’t they pay 4%? What do they do except suck the money out of the USA? What reason is there to keep paying for these people’s militaries? They don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves. Let them protect themselves. Russia’s economy is an infant compared to a shittier western euro country. It’s a fake threat that they invent under the guise of security to brainwash morons like yourselves into pressuring your government to spend billions protecting Europeans, a majority of whom who wouldn’t die for you as the Americans did for them 80 years ago.

Oh.. so twitter counts as an in writing and signed agreement now? Holy shit you're a dim one.

<Dany07>

Oh.. so twitter counts as an in writing and signed agreement now? Holy shit you're a dim one.

You’re pure trash haha. The argument wasn’t that he got a signed agreement, you explicitly denied that he pressured them to raise their spending immediately. You denied that. I showed you that at the summit he pressured them, and now you’re backtracking.

You’ve gotta be th most shameless guy here. Loser.

Do you think Hillary will run again in 2020? Would she be your pick, or is there someone else?

I think it's highly unlikely that she'll run in 2020. She wasn't my pick in 2016, and I expect to have even more and better options in 2020.

You’re pure trash haha. The argument wasn’t that he got a signed agreement, you explicitly denied that he pressured them to raise their spending immediately. You denied that. I showed you that at the summit he pressured them, and now you’re backtracking.

You’ve gotta be th most shameless guy here. Loser.

I don't think you know what backtracking means.

You said he put it in writing.

Like a signed official agreement.

He said that on TWITTER.. AFTER the meeting and not to anyone's face.

He's a pussy and you're an idiot.

I think it's highly unlikely that she'll run in 2020. She wasn't my pick in 2016, and I expect to have even more and better options in 2020.

Any of them emerged yet that you like? It's starting to get late in the game for '20.

Other than O'Malley, which superior-to-Clinton options do you expect to have in 2020?

I don't think you know what backtracking means.

You said he put it in writing.

Like a signed official agreement.

He said that on TWITTER.. AFTER the meeting and not to anyone's face.

He's a pussy and you're an idiot.

I said the demand was in writing. Which it is. You were denying that he ever said it.

Now you’re shifting the goalposts.

Your comments are in writing. Who do you think you’re trying to fool.

Back