Trump: Protesters Who Were Beaten Up By My Supporters Violated My Rights First

QUOTE="nostradumbass, post: 136814325, member: 178634"]Don't worry, he won't answer shit. He'll just say "republicans suck" and get an instant 10 likes. There are seriously like 20 posters here who don't say shit other than "republicans are assholes" and get like 20 likes for saying absolutely nothing. Look at Kong dsnt tap, Homer Thomspon, and 21 savage.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the others. I just get annoyed with @JosephDredd mostly trashing people instead of their opinions.

Then @HomerThompson.
I voted for him.

The warroom is filled with politicians. Let's talk about the people instead of the issues is what it seems like.

QUOTE="nostradumbass, post: 136814325, member: 178634"]Don't worry, he won't answer shit. He'll just say "republicans suck" and get an instant 10 likes. There are seriously like 20 posters here who don't say shit other than "republicans are assholes" and get like 20 likes for saying absolutely nothing. Look at Kong dsnt tap, Homer Thomspon, and 21 savage

I don't know about the others. I just get annoyed with @JosephDredd mostly trashing people instead of their opinions.

Then @HomerThompson.
I voted for him.

The warroom is filled with politicians. Let's talk about the people instead of the issues is what it seems like.
I call bull shit , how about pulling one of these countless posts that say " republicans suck " that garner " 20 likes"

I'm feeling nice so I won't ask to find multiples from the same poster or even two separate posters.

I call bull shit , how about pulling one of these countless posts that say " republicans suck " that garner " 20 likes"

I'm feeling nice so I won't ask to find multiples from the same poster or even two separate posters.

Are you seriously asking? Being a Trump supporter here is like saying Fedor ain't or Connor ain't GOAT in the heavies.

Weird, more fake news.

Defending yourself is now violence. And being financially defended for it is also violence on both parts.

Read the words that are on the page instead of the ones in your head.

I mean I wouldn't have really cared if I were him, but stopping someone who came there to throw shit isn't quite the same as generally telling people to go attack detractors. There's a big difference between hitting people you don't agree with and fighting someone who actually came to fight you.

People were being assaulted for simply being loud. He praises this, told them he wanted it to happen, told them it was okay and then said he would pay their legal bills.

Then @HomerThompson.
I voted for him.

You can be as annoyed as you like because you'll notice I also post a lot of articles because I am interested in having thoughtful discussions. And I can have those with many right-wingers who disagree with me. I only trash people who deliberately avoid information and say the stupidest, most incorrect shit possible. People who deliberately lie, distort and shitpost for lulz.

Read the words that are on the page instead of the ones in your head.

I read the words. Where's the 'violate
You can be as annoyed as you like because you'll notice I also post a lot of articles because I am interested in having thoughtful discussions. And I can have those with many right-wingers who disagree with me. I only trash people who deliberately avoid information and say the stupidest, most incorrect shit possible. People who deliberately lie, distort and shitpost for lulz.

Ok. You talked to a right winger once without calling him names?

Good job dude.

Are you seriously asking? Being a Trump supporter here is like saying Fedor ain't or Connor ain't GOAT in the heavies.
Then back up your claim.

I read the words. Where's the 'violate

Ok. You talked to a right winger once without calling him names?

Good job dude.

Many, many times. I've learned a lot and had my ideas expanded by lots of right wing posters here. Some people have a really good understanding of the world and, though they came to different conclusions than me, are really good at conveying information and ideas that actually expanded my own thinking. I really value those conversations.

And then there are fucktard shitposters.

Which one. There are a lot.

Which claim do you want me to back up?

Many, many times. I've learned a lot and had my ideas expanded by lots of right wing posters here. Some people have a really good understanding of the world and, though they came to different conclusions than me, are really good at conveying information and ideas that actually expanded my own thinking. I really value those conversations.

And then there are fucktard shitposters.

I've seen this fake post before.

Conor is despised in the heavies. Calling him a goat will get you more hate than calling him a scrub.

Conor is despised in the heavies. Calling him a goat will get you more hate than calling him a scrub.

I don't know what to say to this. He gets shit on a bit but is GOAT in heavy.

Maybe read the entire article instead of stopping after a piece that will let you scamper back here to defend Trump.
"I'd like to punch him in the face, but my hands are tiny and I have no upper body strength"

I don't know what to say to this. He gets shit on a bit but is GOAT in heavy.
That's really weird that you view it that way. I mostly see Conor bashing threads and Conor bashing posts getting way more likes than praising ones. But it could be that we're focusing on different things.

That's really weird that you view it that way. I mostly see Conor bashing threads and Conor bashing posts getting way more likes than praising ones. But it could be that we're focusing on different things.

It's probably just timing.
I've been out a while.

When I was on more, he actually fought.

Which one. There are a lot.

Which claim do you want me to back up?
The one where you said there a bunch of posters who say nothing but "republicans suck " and " instsntly get 20 likes "

I asked you to find one .....just one post that fits that description

The one where you said there a bunch of posters who say nothing but "republicans suck " and " instsntly get 20 likes "

I asked you to find one .....just one post that fits that description

That wasn't me chief.
But there are obvious biases here.

I've seen this fake post before.

Bullshit. @Big_Chief_Stove and @glennrod are two people in particular who I look forward to disagreeing with me. They've pointed me to so much interesting information that has polished my ideas.

Talking to you is like talking to someone who has only had sex with prostitutes: you can't even comprehend women sleeping with you because they want to. You can't even comprehend people listening to your posts because they're informative.

hardly a sucker punch when the guy was being belligerent and grabbing peoples signs. what did he think was going to happen? well deserved KO of a punk bitch soy boy beta cuck
not enough buzzword insults

Back