Trump personally interviewing US Attorney Candidates - Guess which ones...

Trump can pick whoever he wants. And he's right to interview them.

Most Mexicans in California fail Spanish class. I dont blame you, I blame our education system.

Im not surprised. We call them pochos for a reason.

The issue here is that eso is used for both That and It.

Is = es
This = esto

So a direct translation would be Esto es eso.

But esto already covers the it part since it points to something so you dont need to point it twice.

So esto es or es esto both convey the same meaning.

But i use the second order for a single sentence and the first for a compound one.

Put the exact phrase you posted back into the Google search bar. "Eso Es Todo" comes back as "That is all".

My wife, on top of being the love of my life and my best friend, has been a Spanish speaker her entire life. It would be unfair to say Spanish or English are her first or second language, both were spoken equally in her household throughout her childhood.

Whats your wife background?

Im not surprised. We call them pochos for a reason.

The issue here is that eso is used for both That and It.

Is = es
This = esto

So a direct translation would be Esto es eso.

But esto already covers the it part since it points to something so you dont need to point it twice.

So esto es or es esto both convey the same meaning.

But i use the second order for a single sentence and the first for a compound one.

well you should contact google translate and tell them they are wrong then

Seems like too much effort.

But google it in reverse and you will see.

you might find this funny and it is 100% true.

In my highschool in northern california our spanish teacher was chinese and gave most of the mexicans c's and d's in Spanish class because she said they were not speaking it correctly. Spanish was their main language and they barely spoke english. That is when i lost faith in the education system.

you might find this funny and it is 100% true.

In my highschool in northern california our spanish teacher was chinese and gave most of the mexicans c's and d's in Spanish class because she said they were not speaking it correctly. Spanish was their main language and they barely spoke english. That is when i lost faith in the education system.

Their main language is pocho or like we call it down here "spanglish".

I totally believe you because i know plenty of Mexican Americans.

whats the preferred method, draw names from a hat?

Trump personally interviewed U.S. attorney candidates

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/19/trump-us-attorney-interviews-243962?lo=ap_e1

President Donald Trump has personally interviewed at least two potential candidates for U.S. attorney positions in New York, according to two sources familiar with the matter — a move that critics say raises questions about whether they can be sufficiently independent from the president.

Trump has interviewed Geoffrey Berman, who is currently at the law firm Greenberg Traurig for the job of U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, and Ed McNally of the firm Kasowitz Benson Torres for the Eastern District post, according to the sources.

The White House did not deny that Trump had personally conducted the interviews with those two candidates. A White House official noted: “These are individuals that the president nominates and the Senate confirms under Article II of the Constitution.”

“We realize Senate Democrats would like to reduce this President’s constitutional powers,” the White House official said. “But he and other presidents before him and after may talk to individuals nominated to positions within the executive branch.”

It is rare for a president to interview candidates for the 93 U.S. attorney jobs. Former President Barack Obama never interviewed a U.S. attorney candidate during his two terms, according to Matthew Miller, who served as Justice Department spokesman under the Obama administration.
But documents submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee earlier this year showed Trump met with Jessie Liu, the candidate for U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, earlier this spring as she was being interviewed for the federal prosecutor post. She was later confirmed to the post.
Nothing to see here folks right? Presidents may talk to individuals nominated for positions - it's within his Presidential powers to do so. Doesn't matter than President Obama never talked to one prior to confirmation. Just because he only took special personal interest in a few nominations doesn't mean anything. I'm sure Trump has taken personal interest in many other US Attorney nominee's as well...

Other U.S. attorneys who have been nominated to posts around the country do not appear to have had similar interviews with Trump, according to Democrats who have been asking that of all nominees.
Huh. I guess not. So why the special interest in only three??

The U.S. attorney for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York — like the U.S. attorney for Washington D.C. — would have jurisdiction over many important cases, including those involving President Trump’s personal and family business interests,” Feinstein said in a statement Thursday.

Trump Tower is in NY's Southern District.

<WellThere>
Am i suposed to give a shit? Oh noes! Trump doesn't act like Obama! O woe is me!

Has trump ever lied or done anything unethical in your warped low iq mind? Or do we not question your dear leader?
Everyone lies no one denies that, but in this instance no rules or laws are being broken so why are we even talking about this if no laws or rules are being broken?

I have no doubt in my mind he has used every legal trick in the book to push the success of his business. Tactics that while they look underhanded or unfair are not outright illegal. To be honest i have no qualms with it, as if i was in his position, in that same company, i too would do what ever i could, with what ever power i had to push for what is best for my company. First last and always my company first.. As a good CEO/Owner should do.

I would translate it as

"Es esto"
Since i am going to get the Rocket languages Spanish course, i am confused. Is there now some variant of spanish i have not heard of? What you said, and he said are similar but wrote differently. Confused.

Why you ask?

I personally am curious because I see a strong correlation online between posters who are myopic and bigoted on political issues facing persons of other nationalities, races, sexes, etc., and posters who have..procured...themselves a foreign-born wife.

Like the old fat guy on Orange is the New Black who is a huge misogynist and homophobe, but you later understand why when you see that his experiences striking out with women have led him to a loveless sham marriage with a Russian mail-order bride.

No rules are being broken, and the only people who care are lefties desperately looking for anything, ANYTHING to attack Trump on, and frame this as some kind of scheme.

Screech harder.
Are you able to think objectively about Trump at this point ?

I really am starting to believe you could post a video of Trump brutally murdering somebody, and his base would still make excuses for him.

I personally am curious because I see a strong correlation online between posters who are myopic and bigoted on political issues facing persons of other nationalities, races, sexes, etc., and posters who have..procured...themselves a foreign-born wife.

Like the old fat guy on Orange is the New Black who is a huge misogynist and homophobe, but you later understand why when you see that his experiences striking out with women have led him to a loveless sham marriage with a Russian mail-order bride.
Whatever assumptions you have likely don't apply in this instances. My wife and I attended the same kindergarten class, and became great friends from that moment on. When we both got older, one thing lead to another, and before we knew it, love, marriage, child.

I'm truly blessed.

Am i suposed to give a shit? Oh noes! Trump doesn't act like Obama! O woe is me!

Knew there was a "but obama" post coming

Trumpers in this thread

tenor.gif

Back