Trump Organization worth one tenth of value previously reported

lol..

He doesn't have 700M.. his company makes 700M, he doesn't get to put all of that in the bank.

If he gets 1% of that 700M annually, that would be a lot.

You not think he even a billionaire? Quipling guy think he is and he have few hundred million in cash asset.
I'm not knowledgeable in american law but if his business is privately held it's hard to assess how much it's worth. You can value the real estate he has but you can't really value his brand name. If he did an IPO it's possible he would be worth more than just the value of the physical stuff he owns.

I not either but I thought real estate value of his property at least over 1 billion maybe 2 billion.
No offense, but it's not a big deal to me.

The real point here is that even while being exceedingly more wealthy than most people, he still feels the need to lie about how wealthy he is.

Yeah that sad. Didn't he say he worth 8 billion but forbes say he 3 billion?

He'll be worth less after his presidency because he's actually doing his job.

Any other president lose money in office and grow the economy?

You not think he even a billionaire? Quipling guy think he is and he have few hundred million in cash asset.

I not either but I thought real estate value of his property at least over 1 billion maybe 2 billion.

Yeah that sad. Didn't he say he worth 8 billion but forbes say he 3 billion?

He claimed his company had $9.5B in revenue last year when it actually had $700M.

$700M/yr is still nice, depending how much operating expenses you have.

It doesn't make any sense to lie that much about it.

I was trolling a bit, and wrong about some things, but it doesn't I just don't get why he has to lie like this when the truth isn't that hard to figure out.

He'll be worth less after his presidency because he's actually doing his job.

Any other president lose money in office and grow the economy?

He'll be worth less after the presidency because his brand is literal cancer at the moment. He's doing irrevocable damage by being an incalculable moron with more moral failings than your average dickhead.

However, he'll blunt that loss by utilizing the government to enrich himself at every turn, so that's a plus I guess? What's basically embezzlement of taxpayer money?

Back