Trump on Rex: I think [the Iran deal] is terrible. I guess he thinks it's okay. I wanted to break it

Which we've done.
Which YOU just did and I just finished reading. I never claimed to know the ins and outs of the treaty. I was legitimately asking.

Settle down. I googled it because I'm not an expert on the topic and got 1000's of matches. I asked like literally a dozen times for people telling me it was false to clarify it.

hio there Seano,

i'm very settled, my friend.

in general, IGIT is too high to get agitated.

i apologize for my swipe at you, it was uncalled for. i wasn't even trying to be insulting, i was just making an observation.

keep asking questions, all is well and good, Seano!

- IGIT

Which YOU just did and I just finished reading. I never claimed to know the ins and outs of the treaty. I was legitimately asking.

I think there's legitimately people who do the "what, I'm just asking questions here" thing to passive-aggressively speak their mind. But there just as big of a problem with everyone around here trying to "gotcha!" people for the likes. Happened to me the other day because I said something about some nerdy YouTube celebrity.

I think there's legitimately people who do the "what, I'm just asking questions here" thing to passive-aggressively speak their mind.

hi there Shoemaker,

the only nit i was picking with Seano was that all his queries and skepticism seemed to lean in one direction.

it seems less like an inquiry and more like a passive aggressive (to use your wording) way of framing a debate point. i have a friend who does this "who me? i'm just asking questions" routine all the time on me.

ya know?

- IGIT

I think there's legitimately people who do the "what, I'm just asking questions here" thing to passive-aggressively speak their mind. But there just as big of a problem with everyone around here trying to "gotcha!" people for the likes. Happened to me the other day because I said something about some nerdy YouTube celebrity.
It's called Sea Lioning.

Sea lioning (also spelled sealioning and sea-lioning) is a type of Internet trolling which consists of bad-faith requests for evidence, or repeated questions, the purpose of which is not clarification or elucidation, but rather an attempt to derail a discussion or to wear down the patience of one's opponent.

That was @oledirtybasta4d's deal as well. But, he finally got banned.

It's called Sea Lioning.

Sea lioning (also spelled sealioning and sea-lioning) is a type of Internet trolling which consists of bad-faith requests for evidence, or repeated questions, the purpose of which is not clarification or elucidation, but rather an attempt to derail a discussion or to wear down the patience of one's opponent.

That was @oledirtybasta4d's deal as well. But, he finally got banned.

hail Homer,

thanks, i didn't know the term existed.

- IGIT

I also learned it from Quipling. At least I think it was him. There was an old-timey comic that went with it.
a5b.png

It's kind of different from what I was talking about. There's asking questions in bad faith to derail the conversation, and then there's asking questions in order to suggest an idea that otherwise wouldn't be suggested.

As an example, asking a question like "Are illegal immigrants cutting off heads in the New Mexican desert?" when it's not a topic is all about putting an idea in peoples heads, not necessarily derailing an existing discussion. I'd actually call it "Bachmanning", since it's pretty close to her patented "I don't know but some people are saying...".

@Kafir-kun @spin_

I think I found my guy. He's also randomly diverted the topic by premising whether we should honor the disarmament deal on the question of whether I would send my daughter to live there lol

So, by this logic, you are more comfortable, whether for the purposes of disarmament agreements, cultural relations, or (strangely) sending your daughter, with Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and Ethopia than you would be with Germany? Since the former countries were Allies and the latter an Axis country?

Do I get you ask you nonsensical questions now?

See, he's one of the guys I would give no intellectual credit for the things he does. I knew him from strength & conditioning before he started posting here. He's just that dumb.

Russia and china are more rational actors in foreign policy i think. they history shows they prefer stable states that trend to secualirms while US prefers radical state, authotarian strong men, dicator coups. I will admit as bad as US policy was in Latin america that was better than there middle east/africa policy. At least the people they put in held on forever and even today they (US) have positive economic ties to that world not hated.

Could it be that he thinks and his follower think they are linked on these two issue. Is he not deliver on wall, deporation and economic policy his people wanted?
Christian Zionists think America should do what is good for Israel, because according to the their dogma: God blesses those who bless Israel and God destroys those who hurt Israel. How much of this is just posturing and how much is genuine sentiments held amongst the Christian Zionists - I don't know.

A lot of Trump's support is the Alt-Right, and they can't stand Israeli influence on America, and broadly the Jewish influence on open-borders, multiculturalism, diversity, anti-racism, gay lobby etc..The conservative grassroots didn't go for the evangelical candidates, they went for Trump, so that tells me the GOP grassroots is not that enamored with Israel .

He also ran on:
REPEAL and REPLACE Obamacare
Locking Hillary up
Lower taxes, better social services
Higher taxes on the rich like himself
Return of coal

We just kind of hoped that, like the other promises, this one would be nullified by the cold water of reality (or, in the case of the tax lies, his own realization that he's a worthless cunt of human being).
You're stealing my posts before I can write them, and I'm calling you out, boy

Christian Zionists think America should do what is good for Israel, because according to the their dogma: God blesses those who bless Israel and God destroys those who hurt Israel. How much of this is just posturing and how much is genuine sentiments held amongst the Christian Zionists - I don't know.

A lot of Trump's support is the Alt-Right, and they can't stand Israeli influence on America, and broadly the Jewish influence on open-borders, multiculturalism, diversity, anti-racism, gay lobby etc..The conservative grassroots didn't go for the evangelical candidates, they went for Trump, so that tells me the GOP grassroots is not that enamored with Israel .

what % you think of republicans are christian zionist. also what about right wing support for israel in europe some parties side with them against the muslim issue.

Do you know what can be DONE with heavy water?

Of course, deuterium is a hot commodity in weapon development. Whether or not Iran could convert it is another thing. But rules are rules and they went over. Not enough to break the deal but it still violates terms and deserved the warning

Of course, deuterium is a hot commodity in weapon development. Whether or not Iran could convert it is another thing. But rules are rules and they went over. Not enough to break the deal but it still violates terms and deserved the warning
Yah,I don't think a small violation is worth scrapping an agreement.
Definition of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back