Trump on Rex: I think [the Iran deal] is terrible. I guess he thinks it's okay. I wanted to break it

I actually am fine with Russia keeping an annexed Crimea. We shouldn't have helped overthrow the President of the Ukraine anyway. Not to say that he was a good guy, or anything.

he was an elected crony but agree. he was basically a corrupt businessman but who had about half nation support with nationalist/fsu loyalties hence why he prefer to side with CSTO countries.

i should also say there was noted voter suppression when new current president won.

hi Seano,

Iran stuck by its nuclear deal with world powers by keeping its uranium stockpile and production capacity below set thresholds, according to United Nations inspectors.

Verification of the agreement by the International Atomic Energy Agency, published Thursday in a quarterly report, may come as a surprise to the U.S. administration.https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...to-nuclear-agreement-with-powers-iaea-reports

-
IGIT
There's a lot of sources that list multiple violations by Iran in the nuclear deal. Are they false?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/worl...-right-to-decertify-the-bad-iran-nuclear-deal

We’ve seen this before

hi cincymma79,

maybe you have, but since Seano asked i thought i'd try and clear up any misunderstanding that might exist on the matter.

the answer is "no", Iran has not violated the treaty.

- IGIT

There's a lot of sources that list multiple violations by Iran in the nuclear deal. Are they false?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/worl...-right-to-decertify-the-bad-iran-nuclear-deal

hi Seano again,

as per the International Atomic Energy Agency and UN inspectors, yeah, they are false.

i don't think its helpful to your argument when i'm citing international regulatory agencies and you're citing an opinion piece by Christopher Hull, someone who also writes for the lunatics at Breitbart.

- IGIT

The difference between say Russia and Iran is one of those counties at least cares if all their people die.

giphy.gif

Russia has sent more of its people to die in war than any country in the history of the world and is #2 to only the US in terms of nuclear brinkmanship, you dumb putz.

Meanwhile, Iran is a nation state with 3,000 years of history and community.

[
hi Seano again,

as per the International Atomic Energy Agency and UN inspectors, yeah, they are false.

- IGIT
huh, I find multiple sources they say they have violated terms of the treaty multiple times.

[

huh, I find multiple sources they say they have violated terms of the treaty multiple times.
Yeah, and all of your shit, hack, sources are wrong. Maybe stop being a dipshit for 15 minutes and figure out what constitutes a real factual account of something.

[

hi Seano,

as i said, the piece is written by Christopher Hull, a Breitbart writer. there's a reason, you know, why most folks don't have the stones to quote Breitbart. its a nutter trash site.

his interpretation of the treaty notwithstanding, the International Atomic Energy Agency and UN inspectors have found Iran to be in compliance.

i don't know what else to tell you.

if you want to believe otherwise, its a free country and i'm certain you can find websites where your worldview can be affirmed.

i am "unedgy". i just cite the international regulatory agencies who have been tasked with verifying compliance.

- IGIT

Now I see why you were sticking with "this is it!".
You can sjw all you want. These are bad people. This is going to happen. We are fortunate that they can’t literally walk here from other countries sympathetic to them

hi cincymma79,

maybe you have, but since Seano asked i thought i'd try and clear up any misunderstanding that might exist on the matter.

the answer is "no", Iran has not violated the treaty.

- IGIT
We have seen another country go through this already. They even tried to help another country do the same or if your prefer, proliferated.

giphy.gif

Russia has sent more of its people to die in war than any country in the history of the world and is #2 to only the US in terms of nuclear brinkmanship, you dumb putz.

Meanwhile, Iran is a nation state with 3,000 years of history and community.
Yes a true beacon of hope and modernity. Where did they side during ww2?

We’ve seen this before

You mean we've seen how a Republican president ignored international inspectors reports of a country having no nuclear weapons so we could invade them any way?

Yeah, we did see that before. Went over very well.

We have seen another country go through this already. They even tried to help another country do the same or if your prefer, proliferated.

hi cincymma79,

are you referring to when the Bush administration basically said, "David Kay? what a newb. fuck'm, let's invade Iraq"?

that didn't work out well.

- IGIT

It took a special kind of moronic dipshit to agree to the Iran deal. It will take an intelligent adult (namely, Trump) to get us out. MAGA.

This Russian bots chip is malfunctioning. You’re needed in for service.

You mean we've seen how a Republican president ignored international inspectors reports of a country having no nuclear weapons so we could invade them any way?

Yeah, we did see that before. Went over very well.

ahoy Edison,

goddamnit.

stop taking my lines. this is low hanging fruit and i'm hungry.

grrrrr.

- IGIT

You can sjw all you want. These are bad people. This is going to happen. We are fortunate that they can’t literally walk here from other countries sympathetic to them

You literally can't even follow what's being said because you're in auto-defense mode. Tell me more about how I'm a SJW and muslims are bad in this thread about Trump being unable to maintain a stable administration and the reasons why.

They're gonna rape our women, aren't they!!!

I looked that up and it reminds me so much of one poster here, but I cannot think of who it is/was. With the whole being slippery and just redirecting to constant questions to circumvent addressing or accepting any point.
@Kafir-kun @spin_

I think I found my guy. He's also randomly diverted the topic by premising whether we should honor the disarmament deal on the question of whether I would send my daughter to live there lol

Yes a true beacon of hope and modernity. Where did they side during ww2?

So, by this logic, you are more comfortable, whether for the purposes of disarmament agreements, cultural relations, or (strangely) sending your daughter, with Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and Ethopia than you would be with Germany? Since the former countries were Allies and the latter an Axis country?

Do I get you ask you nonsensical questions now?

Last edited:
ahoy Edison,

goddamnit.

stop taking my lines. this is low hanging fruit and i'm hungry.

grrrrr.

- IGIT

Ni hao IGIT,

As wise man say - "you snooze, you lose".

;)

- Edison

Also, in terms of international trustworthiness, I will support a country that hasn't invaded any other country in its 40 year existence, except when it was invaded itself first, over a country that has dropped bombs on 30 countries and recently invaded two other countries with whom they previously had disarmament agreements.

And boom goes the dynamite.

Back