Trump on Rex: I think [the Iran deal] is terrible. I guess he thinks it's okay. I wanted to break it

Send your daughter there to live then? No? Well I for one am shocked

Why do you even post? Besides either trolling or being flat out stupid, you contribute nothing of value.

You're just lumping everything together as if foreign policy is a simple team game. In fact I'd argue most people before the election wanted relations between the US and Russia to improve. They meddled and most people that put country over party don't care for that. Russia should be held accountable for that.

Am I not allowed to get pissed at Russia for meddling while supporting their work in Syria?

Then I guess you and those people I see on CNN international who want economic war are different. A guy in here other day say sanction everything Russian now (which would be worse then sanctions you put on fucking Iran) and would hurt average people. I also think Americans should go easier and not wage economic warfare over bots and shit and stick to sanctions against key people in Russian government.

You can sanction them and still get a long. For fuck sakes I bet your 'Turkisj' allies got spies right now in your country.

So now we back out of agreements anytime we feel like it.

Which makes us the same as any county we're pointing fingers at

Yeah even if you were against the Iran deal you can't just pull out of it while they're complying.

This makes us look like a joke and is another huge blow to our soft power. Do you think there will be any chance NK denuclearizes after this?

Is it a terrible deal for any other reason that Obama was involved in it ? .

Then I guess you and those people I see on CNN international who want economic war are different. A guy in here other day say sanction everything Russian now (which would be worse then sanctions you put on fucking Iran) and would hurt average people. I also think Americans should go easier and not wage economic warfare over bots and shit and stick to sanctions against key people in Russian government.

You can sanction them and still get a long. For fuck sakes I bet your 'Turkisj' allies got spies right now in your country.
Where are you from? Serious question.

Is it a terrible deal for any other reason that Obama was involved in it ? .

No, that's literally all it is. Trump got his ego bruised when Obama, a sarcastic black man, had the nerve to be smarter and better than him in every way. And, ever since, it's all been spite.

Why do you even post? Besides either trolling or being flat out stupid, you contribute nothing of value.
You guys backing Iran are hipsters trying to be edgy. They are fucking awful. Absolute garbage. Better than Saudi Arabia? Wow. Such progress. Much human right. We’re sruck with Saudi Arabia but at least you can work with them a little. Hey they’re advancing from the Stone Age a bit now letting women drive. What happened to the lady in Iran who took off her burka?

Unless your wife giving me a magical wand where I can just transport all those people that want to live like that to mars I say leave them where they are and never deal with other them. Can’t do that because of oil so though. So work with who you can

Without true warfare, how can you punish Russia? I agree sanctions hurt the people more, but I'm all ears if there are better options.

No, that's literally all it is. Trump got his ego bruised when Obama, a sarcastic black man, had the nerve to be smarter and better than him in every way. And, ever since, it's all been spite.
Trump bots can't handle that the community organizer is a better deal maker than the rich spoon fed NY'er.

You guys backing Iran are hipsters trying to be edgy. They are fucking awful. Absolute garbage. Better than Saudi Arabia? Wow. Such progress. Much human right. We’re sruck with Saudi Arabia but at least you can work with them a little. Hey they’re advancing from the Stone Age a bit now letting women drive. What happened to the lady in Iran who took off her burka?

Unless your wife giving me a magical wand where I can just transport all those people that want to live like that to mars I say leave them where they are and never deal with other them. Can’t do that because of oil so though. So work with who you can

Eh, I don't think people are 'backing Iran' as you suggest they are.

What they are looking at is trying to make non violent (and non cataclysmic) solutions to problems. Iran's nuclear ambitions have been quite clear and you only have so many levers to pull to try and stop them. The lever that is being pulled right now is diplomacy and sanctions rather than war.

So what do you do? Do you go to war with everyone that has nuclear ambitions? At what stage do you determine when to go to war with them? Because it didn't work well with North Korea.

What happens if you back out of this agreement? What message does it send to the US, that they don't stick to deals and are untrustworthy or unpredictable? How will this affect future negotiations with North Korea - or do you intend to go to war with them as well, threatening massive destruction on your own homesoil because people are "backing Iran"? When regions seek peace, do you think they will look to the US for help? Or perhaps China, ultimately extending their reach further and further until their influence exceeds the US's.

I said we were going after Iran when Trump was elected, and I stand by that. This was a necessary move. Get ready for some Israeli shenanigans.

We called you retarded when you said it the first time, doubling down on dipshit doesn't increase the odds of your bizzaro world becoming real.

This makes sense though. Only someone stupid enough to believe that Trump will go to jail would also be stupid enough to believe we're going to war with Iran. Pick up a book ffs.

Without true warfare, how can you punish Russia? I agree sanctions hurt the people more, but I'm all ears if there are better options.
Targeted sanctions against individuals. Putin, other government officials, and oligarchs. Seize their funds in Western banks. Then, to really turn up the heat, kick Russia out of the international SWIFT system for 6 months.

No sanctions that would target the average people. No true economic sanctions, or sanctions on products, etc. Something much more targeted and specific than what we normally do.

We called you retarded when you said it the first time, doubling down on dipshit doesn't increase the odds of your bizzaro world becoming real.

This makes sense though. Only someone stupid enough to believe that Trump will go to jail would also be stupid enough to believe we're going to war with Iran. Pick up a book ffs.
Shut the fuck up, moron. You're less than nothing, and you have no intelligent thoughts of any kind.

Show restraint only target Oligarchs and Kremlin leaders and leave regular people out. Realise your country has done 100x worse and likely still is. Did not your CIA former guy 1 month ago admit US meddle in oyher elections but for 'good reason'.

You look now to end a international supported deal and maybe war. Mmmmmm did Russia make you do that even though they support deal?

Maybe choose better people for president and vote in your elections? Your other option was a moron who wanted no fly zone in Syria and was Iraq war supporting crap to.

Holy shit you contributed and I actually agree with some of this! Perhaps a good deal with them can help their society progress? One of my biggest peeves with the left is the inability to accept that Islam doesn't jive with western values...and we turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia because oil.

I'm not confident these countries will improve through diplomacy, but we have to try. Honoring our deals is big step forward.

You can report it and let a mod decide.

I think one thread about another in a litany of embarrassing resignations is different than a thread about the likely demise of a bipartisan-supported international agreement to curb nuclear development by a world power.

Meh. I just don't see mucking up the forum with a duplicate thread because someone beat you to the punch.

Shut the fuck up, moron. You're less than nothing, and you have no intelligent thoughts of any kind.

You're stupid enough to believe Trump is going to lead us to war with Iran. You're legitimately retarded. I'm not being mean, just real.

Back