Trump on Rex: I think [the Iran deal] is terrible. I guess he thinks it's okay. I wanted to break it

what % you think of republicans are christian zionist. also what about right wing support for israel in europe some parties side with them against the muslim issue.
I don't know how crucial support for Israel is amongst the GOP grassroots. It used to be a feature of the GOP grassroots to support Israel without question, but don't know what the situation is now.

This orangutan-looking sack of shit is going to renege on the Iran deal and once again show the world that the United States cannot be trusted in international deal making so long as the Republican Party can assume power and welsh.

Stop using Orang stuff to describe your shitty politicians.

Fuck this cultural appropriation show some respect to us austronesians

I don't know how crucial support for Israel is amongst the GOP grassroots. It used to be a feature of the GOP grassroots to support Israel without question, but don't know what the situation is now.
I'd say it's more crucial than ever. Evangelicals are a huge part of the GOP base. I think that will dwindle considerably in the next 20 years though.

I think Iran is developing a nuke in secret and will end up with one out of blue.

I think Russia and China care but not that much because they believe Iran easier to contain then sunni states and will inevitable have regime change by people.

That my guess. Iran is not a peaceful state tjough they export terror and fund Hezbollah which is a terrorist extreme organization. May not be them invading but it Iranian money.

Anyhow is funny to me how now people who on the Russia witch hunt anf want all type sanctions on Russia will (even sanctions tjat hurt citizens) agree with Chinese and Russians on Iran. Just because they dislike Trump and prefer international cooperation.

Again I have no opinion not even sure how tough or legit the deal is

Pakistan already has a Nuke just saying and they leg Osama bi Laden live there for like 10 years after 9/11.

There are far more brutal Pakistane Moslems too, acid throwing burning wives thing.

Colombia some ties for Venezuela. So yeah 3rd world
Respect man...

Colombia had some tough times with the Farc Civil War are you Pro Farc? Or Government or you with the militia?

And Venezuala today ahh nothing good is being reported there.

I think there's legitimately people who do the "what, I'm just asking questions here" thing to passive-aggressively speak their mind. But there just as big of a problem with everyone around here trying to "gotcha!" people for the likes. Happened to me the other day because I said something about some nerdy YouTube celebrity.

Sargoon of Asshad!!

It's called Sea Lioning.

Sea lioning (also spelled sealioning and sea-lioning) is a type of Internet trolling which consists of bad-faith requests for evidence, or repeated questions, the purpose of which is not clarification or elucidation, but rather an attempt to derail a discussion or to wear down the patience of one's opponent.

That was @oledirtybasta4d's deal as well. But, he finally got banned.

Seanoing?

Lmao!

Respect man...

Colombia had some tough times with the Farc Civil War are you Pro Farc? Or Government or you with the militia?

And Venezuala today ahh nothing good is being reported there.

mix. I like left wing nationalism and like there "leave everyone alone" no imperialism stance. But that also mean strong border and say not bringing in ton of africans or muslims. Thankfully leftists around the world except in the west are not like that. Farc has many right wing view from west point view. I don' support this what war oomph people say 'culture Marxism I do not. Or this open borders or gay and transexual agenda. To me what sucks is that both sides are fighting over only economic issues but the reason I think it got so bad was drugs and then right wing govt with US help was so brutal. Most killing was done by them. Farc did terrorism but has less body count. Anyhow shitty economic condition make people support that side but they was not like ISIS or out to kill there own people it was battle for ideology. Venezuela is a mess. Be honest US condor operation would not be as hated if US didn't support such heavy hander violence against "leftists". I think what some rigt winger failed to realize was many of the liberal who died were not these far left radicals I read about wanting open borders or shit on American campus. They were just nationalists who wanted state run companies and a economic system not tied to West interest and stuff. It a mess though.

Pakistan already has a Nuke just saying and they leg Osama bi Laden live there for like 10 years after 9/11.

There are far more brutal Pakistane Moslems too, acid throwing burning wives thing.

USA should disarm Pakistan with Indian help. I would support that. I seen documentany on that country my god. People think Saudis bad well Pakistan is bomb that could explode with far more people military and nuclear weapons. Shitty nukes but still nukes

Yah,I don't think a small violation is worth scrapping an agreement.
Definition of throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

I tend to agree with that but considering they didn't have to cement their 2nd Gen centrifuges, going over the allotted amount of heavy water is worth the stern warning. It also counters Homers assertion that "they didn't violate the agreement, not once" -- because they did, twice.

@IGIT I've edited my post, can you edit yours that quoted mine, and replace the original quote with the edited one to avoid misunderstandings? Thank you.

ahoy m25105,

i'm pretty high right now, my friend, and all of that sounds confusing to IGIT.

- IGIT

ahoy m25105,

- IGIT
Put on some Sufi music, let your mind wander free, and let your fingers type down the words that come to you, as the fog clears away and truth gets revealed.

USA should disarm Pakistan with Indian help. I would support that. I seen documentany on that country my god. People think Saudis bad well Pakistan is bomb that could explode with far more people military and nuclear weapons. Shitty nukes but still nukes
You won't get much support from Americans on that, they think Pakistan will only nuke India and vice versa and they may be right, but I think that is short-sighted.

ahoy m25105,

- IGIT

Put on some Sufi music, let your mind wander free, and let your fingers type down the words that come to you, as the fog clears away and truth gets revealed.
Or, so sayeth Tom Petty,
But let me get to the point, let's roll another joint
And turn the radio loud, I'm too alone to be proud
You don't know how it feels
You don't know how it feels to be me

I would say,

Smoke 'em if ya got
A bit of green set alight
Inhale and let go
Edit: but not before my supper
I enjoy after eating

Compared to haiku, tanka are in 5-7-5-7-7 meter.

Or, so sayeth Tom Petty,
But let me get to the point, let's roll another joint
And turn the radio loud, I'm too alone to be proud
You don't know how it feels
You don't know how it feels to be me

I would say,

Smoke 'em if ya got
A bit of green set alight
Inhale and let go
Edit: but not before my supper
I enjoy after eating

Compared to haiku, tanka are in 5-7-5-7-7 meter.

ahoy Rebound59,

i'm actually slowly, glacially, getting ready to leave for a restaurant or i'll be late, and i reserved a table - but its difficult because i am so baked.

one last dance with mary jane and i'm off.

*salutes*

- IGIT

....... How? They have nuclear weapons. That literally is their defense against the USA.

Back