Trump Official Said He Only Listened to Lobbyists Who Gave Him Money. Here's Who Gave Him the Most

HE will fit in with the Trump Crime Family.

Because lobbyists are also used by citizen's groups who can't compete with big business. Why am I not surprised to learn that you don't know how anything works?
If they can pay lobbyists to lobby on their behalf then they are able to take a meeting with the Congressman that only accepts meetings with lobbyists that pay but accepts meetings with constituents regardless if they pay or not. Or should I be mad that lobbyists have to pay to possibly get a meeting when constituents get one regardless if they pay or not?

After Oprah serves two terms (because that is fair) I suggest a few new rules for POTUS.

1 - No reality t.v. stars.

2 - No used car salesmen personality types.

3 - No orange comb-overs. (Just to be safe.)

4 - No one who would dare admit in public that they own a golden toilet, or would consider having a friend who owns a gold toilet. (I should have made this one #2...)

If they can pay lobbyists to lobby on their behalf then they are able to take a meeting with the Congressman that only accepts meetings with lobbyists that pay but accepts meetings with constituents regardless if they pay or not. Or should I be mad that lobbyists have to pay to possibly get a meeting when constituents get one regardless if they pay or not?

You should be mad that he was only listening to the lobbyists from the industries whose regulations he's dismantling. The conflict isn't something that should need to be explained to you.

this one doesn't get it... lol

After Kanye serves a life term (because he dropped College Dropout) I suggest a few new rules for POTUS.

1 - No reality t.v. stars.

2 - No used car salesmen personality types.

3 - No orange comb-overs. (Just to be safe.)

4 - No one who would dare admit in public that they own a golden toilet, or would consider having a friend who owns a gold toilet. (I should have made this one #2...)

FTFY

I don't see the problem, he said he met with individual constituents regardless if they donated or not. Who cares if he's not meeting with some lobbyist that is being paid to try and influence Congress?
tenor.gif

You should be mad that he was only listening to the lobbyists from the industries whose regulations he's dismantling. The conflict isn't something that should need to be explained to you.
I don't have a problem with that since when he was a Congressman he clearly pointed out that's what he wanted to do, he got the job based on saying he was going to do exactly what he's doing now.

I don't have a problem with that since when he was a Congressman he clearly pointed out that's what he wanted to do, he got the job based on saying he was going to do exactly what he's doing now.

Why don't you have a problem with this system?

It's ok, they have algorithms that monitor all forms of communications, Im sure I tripped the surveillance using those keywords.

Also the Boston Bomber came to sherdog....Im sure we are being monitored.

There's way too many terrorist sympathisers and jihadis in training that post on here for this place to not be on their radar .

*had to Google FTFY, Kanye, and "dropped dropout," and still has no idea what is going on*

I really need to brush up on the hip lingo of all you cool cats.

-Fixed that for you

-Kanye West aka The Louis Vuitton Don aka Godye aka Yeezus Christ aka Yeezy the Savior aka Ye aka Konman aka The Voice of Our Generation

-dropped = released

-College Dropout = Instant classic

<JonesLaugh>

*had to Google FTFY, Kanye, and "dropped dropout," and still has no idea what is going on*

I really need to brush up on the hip lingo of all you cool cats.

The Bowie AV helps. Off topic but I came across this pic the other day. Astounding talent.
billy-corgan-david-bowie-lou-reed-e-robert-smith-al-concerto-di-celebrazione-del-50-c2b0-compleanno-di-bowie-foto-di-kevin-mazur.jpg

er.... this is what lobbyists do. They promise some sort of power in exchange for support.

-Fixed that for you

-Kanye West aka The Louis Vuitton Don aka Godye aka Yeezus Christ aka Yeezy the Savior aka Ye aka Konman aka The Voice of Our Generation

-dropped = released

-College Dropout = Instant classic

<JonesLaugh>

I thought Kayne was the national sandwich shop spokesman who went to prison for trying to grab some boys salami.

America has gone crazy since I left.

Yeezy!

er.... this is what lobbyists do. They promise some sort of power in exchange for support.

What about "drain the swamp"? Or was this another lie from our POTUS?

Pro-Tip-It was.

Title is slightly misleading, but that might just be my brain.

Did you miss the entire election cycle? It seems like you're pretending not to understand again. This was kinda a big focus.

Back