Trump moves $260M from cancer research, HIV/AIDS and other programs to pay for illegal immigrants...

People seem to be ignoring this:

In a statement, HHS said these types of reprogramming requests are routine and have occurred for the the immigrant children program in previous years going back to 2012. Similar transfers of money are also used in times of need, like with the Zika concerns in 2016.

==================

But by all means, continue acting like the world started on inauguration day 2017.
And you seem to be ignoring this part
The request comes as the program has been strained by record-high levels of children in custody, driven in large part by new policies that are holding kids longer and making it more difficult for them to be released to adults, such as family members.

Why doesn't he take the money from foreign aid to Israel and Egypt.

Trump is always portraying himself as America First, but he has done nothing towards decreasing or stopping the billions the US gives Israel and Egypt every year.

Last edited:
Its called a dakimakura you baka gaijin!
I've brought dishonor...

Even gay frogs must atone for their sins...

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Libs will do nothing about LGBT promiscuity, hetero promiscuity and mass immigration.

Everyone else that wants to do something about all of this is a bigot and racist.

Thoroughly ruined.

Why doesn't he take the money from foreign aid to Israel and Egypt.

Trump is always portraying himself as America First, but he done nothing in decreasing or stopping the billions the US gives Israel and Egypt every year.

To be fair. He cut FA by 3 billion and people thought it was the end of the world

Just send them right back over. No housing no bull just right back over the border.

Not sure why the radical left is forcing Trump to do this with their illegal immigration policies.

They should stop and then Trump wouldn't have to move funds around to finance it.

Another example of the left's childlike worldview. They expect mommy guv to pick up the pieces when they destroy themselves through irresponsibility.
In the real world, decisions and actions have consequences.

Libs will do nothing about LGBT promiscuity, hetero promiscuity and mass immigration.

Everyone else that wants to do something about all of this is a bigot and racist.

Thoroughly ruined.
Hmm what should we do about the promiscuity problem? Chastity belts? Maybe we can get Drump to relocate funds from WIC and social security to purchase sex robots from China. We can then put tariffs on them. Wining!

Hmm what should we do about the promiscuity problem? Chastity belts? Maybe we can get Drump to relocate funds from WIC and social security to purchase sex robots from China. We can then put tariffs on them. Wining!
Looks like diseases are taking care of the promiscuity problems.
To low iq lops, the only options are fuck anything with a hole, total abstinence or some weird artificial shit.
To everybody else, its simply a matter of not being an animal devoid of self control, and having some standards, something that has worked for millenia.

To low iq lops, the only options are fuck anything with a hole, total abstinence or some weird artificial shit.
To everybody else, its simply a matter of not being an animal devoid of self control, and having some standards, something that has worked for millenia.
I guess by this logic Trump would be categorized as a low IQ lop and a disease might be needed to control him.

<TheDonald>

So not be like Trump you mean, cause he is infamous for cheating on Melania, and very likely his ex-wives too.

I guess by this logic Trump would be categorized as a low IQ lop and a disease might be needed to control him.

<TheDonald>
JFC...
You're nothing but a waste of bandwidth. When are you going to learn? Attacking Trump has zero personal effect on me, and I suspect most of us.

My fault for actually expecting anything beyond your typical Tourettes addled 8 year old response.

JFC...
You're nothing but a waste of bandwidth. When are you going to learn? Attacking Trump has zero personal effect on me, and I suspect most of us.

My fault for actually expecting anything beyond your typical Tourettes addled 8 year old response.
I'm using your own retarded logic against your Trumpy. Unless you're not a Trumpling or something.

<TheDonald>

Last edited:

Thoroughly ruined.
What's the GOP policy on promiscuity? Redistributing wealth upwards so there are fewer guys with money getting all the chicks?
<TheDonald>

Last edited:
Back