TRUMP MAY EXIT PEACE TALKS AFTER 'TENSE' KUSHNER/ABBAS MEETING

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A Palestinian official claims Abbas is furious at American demands, accuses the US of taking sides.

US President Donald Trump is reportedly weighing whether to pull out of Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations following a "tense" meeting with White House senior staff and officials in Ramallah, according to London-based Arabic daily al-Hayat on Saturday.

The report claimed that Trump is to determine the future of reigniting Mideast peace talks in the near future, including the possibility of withdrawing completely from the process.

The al-Hayat report came just days after a meeting between the administration's senior adviser Jared Kushner and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, which was described as "tense" by an Abbas advisor present at the talks.

Who would've thought that the president's son in-law and family friend of Bibi wouldn't get this done?

Oh, and here I was, thinking an Orthodox Jew whose parents donated millions to Israel will be absolutely neutral

Oh, and here I was, thinking an Orthodox Jew whose parents donated millions to Israel will be absolutely neutral
+1

I cant believe people still use the word peace talks. Obviously, no one is interested in peace, which is fine.
Just let them fight it out. Eventually, one will be the winner and decides whatever peace looks like.

I think a Hindu moderator is the only choice

Jesus give Jared some time and he'll get it done.

Who would have thought completely unqualified inexperienced people would be anything other than incompetent. You might as well just bring in a coupe of random joes off the street.

Warmongering Palestinians can't even get on with a neutral middle man, smh..

I heard someone said his hands looked like a dainty little girls.
trump_small_hands.jpg

You mean he is not willing to say screw Iseral and lay all the blame on them?

Let's see what he works out.

The Palestinian govt does not want peace. Why should Trump waste the time?

Not to mention he has zero experience to even think about negotiating such a complicated issue. Get Undying Poster there, I haven't been bought out by the Jews (yet) so I won't be biased and I'm just as qualified as Kushner in terms of peace talks.

If Kush can't bring peace then peace can't be broughten.

Kushner isn't qualified to keep Trump's golf cart off the green, letalone conduct peace talks lol.

Kushner isn't qualified, but the Palestinians don't want peace either.

Israel and Palestine don't want peace, they just pretend to so the other one doesnt get to look like a victim

Neither of them are actually happy with the amount of land that they have and try to find excuses to """defend themselves""" and push the border a little further

"Omg Palestinians are digging, they may be digging a tunnel! Activate operation """protective edge""" so we can defend ourselves by launching bombs and sending troops across the border"

"Ok ok, he doesn't think too fondly of Jews. Hmmm. I know what to do!! I'll send my orthodox Jewish son in law, who is also completely inept and unqualified!! That'll solve it!! Next: The opioid crisis!!!"

I'm fair enough to give him time on this but assigning your inexperienced son-in-law to negotiate a decades old religious and regional conflict when he's never negotiated anything of real consequence is not a recipe for success. But stranger things have happened.

Back