Trump makes deal with the Saudis. Refugees will get safe zone

There have been safe zones for a while, but I guess taking the credit is worth something. Lol at Trump being all buddy buddy with SA..

Kisses SA ass
Kisses GS ass

Sounds a lot like Hillary.

Well let's see what happens but this is the only logical conclusion. At some point the Middle East needs to help middle easterners.

You fucking talking like you're the goddamn president up in this bitch all the fucking time. start fucking explaining yourself.

Coming from someone who gets run out of his own threads on the regular for being a total misinformed jackass. Lol

Well let's see what happens but this is the only logical conclusion. At some point the Middle East needs to help middle easterners.

Maybe we could, you know, look at the safe zones that have been in place for ages?????? That could be a pretty good indicator don´t you think?

Maybe we could, you know, look at the safe zones that have been in place for ages?????? That could be a pretty good indicator don´t you think?

Are you saying middle easterners are incapable of helping middle easteners so America has to?

Are you saying middle easterners are incapable of helping middle easteners so America has to?

No I am saying we don´t have to wait and see how this works. Since there are already multiple safe zones in place, we already know how it works. Safe zones are nothing new.

No I am saying we don´t have to wait and see how this works. Since there are already multiple safe zones in place, we already know how it works. Safe zones are nothing new.

So what solution do you propose?

despite all the uninformed protesters causing hell and the msm covering it as if it were representative of all Americans, I have to say that Mr Trump is doing an outstanding job so far. I believe he should ahve signed that executive order with a date to start this way people around the world could get their affiars in order. This has been a fucking mess.

you're not even American.

I'm British, we're on the same team and dealing with the same issues.

Our Brexit is the same as you electing Trump.

Fighting against the alliance between radical Islam and purple haired feminists.

I'm British, we're on the same team and dealing with the same issues.

Our Brexit is the same as you electing Trump.

Fighting against the alliance between radical Islam and purple haired feminists.

this thread is a result directly related to American politics specifically. you know what I'm getting at.

Apparently reading comprehension is still a tricky skill for many in the war room. They(SA) agree to support the creation of safe zones in Yemen(where they're massacring the Houthis with the US's help) and in Syria(an ally of Iran whom they hate). It also says they reaffirm working with the US to reign in Iran and stop Iran's support of terrorism. Literally nothing to see here. More Wahhabist Islam for everyone.

You get some Wahhabi! You get some Wahhabi!!!!
No no no, Homer.
The problem is solved and it's a win.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Solved the refugee crisis? That statement really shows how uneducated some people are regarding what's happening in these countries.

Only a small fraction of refugees actually seek themselves to the West. The vast majority have already stayed in neighboring countries. For example, Lebanon, with a population of about 6M, had accepted 1.5M Syrian refugees by 2015. That's a real crisis. The entire Western world had a bit over 1.3M asylum claims in total (so not just Syrians of course) in 2015.

Saudi Arabia helping out is a good thing, but it will serve to alleviate the pressure of the countries in that region rather than alter any stream to the West.

It's downright embarrassing how ignorant some people here are. If you're not more willing to educate yourself you'll never be part of the solution of any problem.

Official snacks of the Saudi refugee effort.

Wahabi.jpg

chickpeas.jpg

If the Saudi's actually do something meaningful then I will give credit where it's due. However the Saudi's are scheisters and schemers so I'm sure their idea of creating a 'safe space' for refugees will equate to drawing a circle of chalk in the sand and tossing a few bottles of water into it and saying good luck.

Solved the refugee crisis? That statement really shows how uneducated some people are regarding what's happening in these countries.

Only a small fraction of refugees actually seek themselves to the West. The vast majority have already stayed in neighboring countries. For example, Lebanon, with a population of about 6M, had accepted 1.5M Syrian refugees by 2015. That's a real crisis. The entire Western world had a bit over 1.3M asylum claims in total (so not just Syrians of course) in 2015.

Saudi Arabia helping out is a good thing, but it will serve to alleviate the pressure of the countries in that region rather than alter any stream to the West.

It's downright embarrassing how ignorant some people here are. If you're not more willing to educate yourself you'll never be part of the solution of any problem.

Quoted with the hope that maybe this forum's illiterate will have learned to read after the original posting.

This just came up, don't know where to put it

Prince buys 80 economy tickets for his birds
n9jq5j2tatcy.jpg

Back